OWTB rules and guidelines

Luckly no one cares what you think :)

Actually they do and I can prove it. But enough about me, let's talk about you again: most of us off the old message board know you as a troll and/or wind-up merchant who loves "debating" and chucking abuse about but then sulks like a mard when he gets insulted, e.g. "tit or bottle, which was it?" :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leezy how rude of you to inflict your outrage on harmless pieces of stationary why not front up to the offender and discuss the matter in a sane sensible manner and not resort to meaningless violence. Thought you were bigger than that matey :tongue1:

AND - I have just thrown my compass across the office into the bin - I kept getting lost with it!!

I had to look twice when on your profile it stated you are 28. Seriously mate follow the rules and you will have no problem. It's about a respect! You show very little to most posters on here, yet demand total respect from others and kick off (like your doing now) if you don't!

No actually this kind of sums up the problem....

Someone has a bit of a pop...so i have a bit of a pop back....and then you lot throw your toys out of the pram :D

Very little of the posters show respect to me... And I dont demand any respect from anyone :)

Many times I have beend debating points and someone has called me a idiot or a clown...but thats ok...because its usally either a mod or one of the mods mates...:) and then people dont like it when I throw some of that poo right back at ya :D

Edited by oafc0000

Actually they do and I can prove it. But enough about me, let's talk about you again: most of us off the old message board know you as a troll and/or wind-up merchant who loves "debating" and chucking abuse about but then sulks like a mard when he gets insulted, e.g. "tit or bottle, which was it?" :D

A troll...wind up merchant... Innocent on both counts... :) I state my point, usally get abused for it, so a give it some back and then you dont like it :D If I was either of those things I would of been banned by now surely :)

I dont think I sulk that much to be honest :) Probably only when people are being two faced :)

Anyway....stop getting personal :D

Anyway...

I accept from time to time that I get a little too personal with people so I will improve my behaviour...

I am pritty much sure that some people who have read / responded to this need to look at there own posting habbits as well... Glass houses and all that...

No actually this kind of sums up the problem....

Someone has a bit of a pop...so i have a bit of a pop back....and then you lot throw your toys out of the pram :D

Very little of the posters show respect to me... And I dont demand any respect from anyone :)

Many times I have beend debating points and someone has called me a idiot or a clown...but thats ok...because its usally either a mod or one of the mods mates...:) and then people dont like it when I throw some of that poo right back at ya :D

ever tried ignoring it or reporting it instead of coming back with the insults! I'm sure you are whiter than white and have never been started a slanging match on here have you. Always the other person.

ever tried ignoring it or reporting it instead of coming back with the insults! I'm sure you are whiter than white and have never been started a slanging match on here have you. Always the other person.

Every tried not putting words into people mouths... Ive sometimes started it, ive always been at the butt end of it as well...

I said above I would improve my behaviour....intresting why you choose to ignore that though....