New blue recruited....

Thats the best possible solution to your stance the other day. Get in touch with the club to get Franny announce his arrival as a blue, that should well set him on his way for a life as a tic. In fact I reckon that should be a new trend, get Franny to name them as a blue. Trouble with this is, they'd have to sort out the PS system in the RRE.

Guest oa_exile
My little nephew is getting a Boundary Blue membership today.... :)

Im going to go sit with him in the middle of the stand and behave....:) Thought it was a good solution to me falling out with stewards every weekend :P

*Give Chaddy a shout* ! , I am sure Wayne will take time and say hello to your nephew and make his day all the more enjoyable :)

* Exile get's 10% finders fee :grin:

My little nephew is getting a Boundary Blue membership today.... :)

Im going to go sit with him in the middle of the stand and behave....:) Thought it was a good solution to me falling out with stewards every weekend :P

Good on you for adding 1 onto next weeks attendance figures. We certainly need it!

I know Lags has said this before, by at the end of the day we are all Tics.

I think we sonmetimes squablble with each other becasuee there 's not may other fans like therir was on JKL

Mind you oafc0000, if you can't give the stewards grief, and are in a quieter stand, I think we better get out tin hats on here at OWTB, there has to be a relased somehow!!!!! :computer:

Guest oa_exile
Just keep the poor little bleeder as far away as possible from Alan!

TBH if he already become a member then Alan will already be on the case.

First thing AH does in a morning is check on the newbies ..........sadly his nephew's days could already be numbered :lol:

I know Lags has said this before, by at the end of the day we are all Tics.

I think we sonmetimes squablble with each other becasuee there 's not may other fans like therir was on JKL

Mind you oafc0000, if you can't give the stewards grief, and are in a quieter stand, I think we better get out tin hats on here at OWTB, there has to be a relased somehow!!!!! :computer:

:lol:

I agree...and im sure you will all be fine :)

Thats the best possible solution to your stance the other day. Get in touch with the club to get Franny announce his arrival as a blue, that should well set him on his way for a life as a tic. In fact I reckon that should be a new trend, get Franny to name them as a blue. Trouble with this is, they'd have to sort out the PS system in the RRE.

A simple yet very good idea.

If you care to send me a PM with his name i will arrange for Franny to give him a mention at the next game.

Also, there is a new thing this season where i go to a stand and the Boundary Blue members hold up their season ticket books. One of them is picked out and gets a goody bag off me.