New blue recruited....

Also, there is a new thing this season where i go to a stand and the Boundary Blue members hold up their season ticket books. One of them is picked out and gets a goody bag off me.

I saw that in one of the home games this season and wondered what was going on.

Keep up the good work.

If you care to send me a PM with his name i will arrange for Franny to give him a mention at the next game.

Also, there is a new thing this season where i go to a stand and the Boundary Blue members hold up their season ticket books. One of them is picked out and gets a goody bag off me.

Cheers Chaddy...

My little nephew is getting a Boundary Blue membership today.... :)

Im going to go sit with him in the middle of the stand and behave....:) Thought it was a good solution to me falling out with stewards every weekend :P

you be good!!!!

you bloody sell out.......lol

well done on the new recruit though.

Yes, it sparked debate which a forum is all about. No one is interested in this

That maybe true to you but I have not seen many posts from you that as had anything to actually bring to this forum. So myself (and sure most of the members) are actually wondering why you choose to post on here because your not really endearing yourself one bit.

Someone is bringing a new fan, this new fan is excited (as his is uncle and Chaddy will even go to meet them... this is what supporting a team is all about. A new member to the club we love and kids like these are the future ...I hope that one day my chilldren will enjoy Oldham as much as me.

That maybe true to you but I have not seen many posts from you that as had anything to actually bring to this forum. So myself (and sure most of the members) are actually wondering why you choose to post on here because your not really endearing yourself one bit.

Someone is bringing a new fan, this new fan is excited (as his is uncleand Chaddy will even go to meet them... this is what supporting a team is all about. A new member to the club we love and kids like these are the future ...I hope that one day my chilldren will enjoy Oldham as much as me.

Hear, hear! The sooner we get 'our' kids (or anyones kids for that matter) supporting Latics the better. They will grow up better for it, none of this Rangers/Celtic/Hibs/Hearts crap. I bought my two little ones Latics tops off eBay only last week for a bargain price and I can't tell you how chuffed they were. I must admit it was a special moment for me too.

Well done on the new recruit, if we all managed to recruit a few more each, we'd have an even rosier future at BP.

:Scotland:

This "lousy" fan is probably about 6 or 7. Wenks - it's about kids mate. This little guy's probably beside himself with excitement looking forward to the game, eating his packed treats that his Mum's sorted for him, and meeting Chaddy the Owl - all the while your steam rolling through this thread without a thought.

Wise up .

This "lousy" fan is probably about 6 or 7. Wenks - it's about kids mate. This little guy's probably beside himself with excitement looking forward to the game, eating his packed treats that his Mum's sorted for him, and meeting Chaddy the Owl - all the while your steam rolling through this thread without a thought.

Wise up .

Your dead right as well.. He cant wait :) Reminds me of him at that age when my dad first started taking me :)

Yes, it sparked debate which a forum is all about. No one is interested in this

I beg to differ. As does the number of posts.

I use the forum for the humour, as well as info on Latics.

I don't come on just for your opinions. I know this may come as a shock to youin your delicate state, but it needs saying.

Edited by singe