Stockport Away

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd wager on all of them being sold after Saturday myself. Do Stockport increase the away allocation then? I'm sure we had a whole 2 stands when we played them during the Dowie play-off season.

thats what i assumed would happen, but it doesnt appear to be the case this time around

I'd wager on all of them being sold after Saturday myself. Do Stockport increase the away allocation then? I'm sure we had a whole 2 stands when we played them during the Dowie play-off season.

Been talking to a County fan and he said no chance, theyve got ST holders in that stand. For past games theyve moved them to accomodate large away followings but not this season apparently, not even Leeds and Ourselves. I thought maybe the Police may have a word as im sure theyll be afew in the home end but dosent look like well be getting anymore.

You'd think they'd give another block. 400 or so. It's not like Stockport will sell out themselves.

Not got mine yet

Edited by Rocky_Latic