Stephens

If I was being cynical, I would say the reason we haven't played him much is that if he was a 1st team regular in a team at the top of League 1, then Bury would have a case for more money :naughty:

Disagree ...

Although he shows huge potential 'n' is technically as good as anyone in club barring Lewi from wot I've seen ... albeit looks a little slow off the mark at times and has struggled to maintain first half sharpness in every match I've seen him - won't make first team consistently till next year at earliest IMHO -- But an awesome spot from the club

I think it will be something along the lines of £70k plus £10k after appearances, 20% sell on.

At the time we got Porter, he was also considered 'one for the future', as is dale stephens, so i'm expecting a largish amount regardless.

Porter had scored quite a few League goals by the time he joined us, so much less of the unproven about him.

If I was being cynical, I would say the reason we haven't played him much is that if he was a 1st team regular in a team at the top of League 1, then Bury would have a case for more money :naughty:

Nah, he's not playing because those players in the team, by performing well (and not getting injured), haven't presented the opportunity.