In his Latics World interview he has just said Thommo WONT be picked,

He has done this before by mentioning the team selection mentioning Taylor shouldnt be on Left

Dont agree with it.

Well I suppose as Taylor is on the left Shez picks the team. Does he say why Thommo won't be picked?

In his Latics World interview he has just said Thommo WONT be picked,

He has done this before by mentioning the team selection mentioning Taylor shouldnt be on Left

Dont agree with it.

What's the problem? He'll have discussed the issue with Shez and that will have been the decision. I think you've jumped to the conclusion that the manager has been excluded and there's no evidence of that.

What's the problem? He'll have discussed the issue with Shez and that will have been the decision. I think you've jumped to the conclusion that the manager has been excluded and there's no evidence of that.

Im not saying Sheridan has been by passed, We all know Thommo wont be picked but I just think its never good for anyone to say what the teams will be till at least a few hours before the game.

Im saying if anyone should be telling the fans someone isnt in the team it shouldnt be the chairman/owner.

Rejoice in the fact that we have an owner who wants to communicate with supporters!

Sorry but I can't see any problem whatsoever with Simon saying something that's been agreed. You can't be serious if you imagine that announcing that Thompson won't be playing is going to give Hereford any advantage!!

Rejoice in the fact that we have an owner who wants to communicate with supporters!

Sorry but I can't see any problem whatsoever with Simon saying something that's been agreed. You can't be serious if you imagine that announcing that Thompson won't be playing is going to give Hereford any advantage!!

:grin: HAHA :grin:

Fine.

Silly me for ever questioning him or opening up a debate

But you've got your debate!!!!!!!!!!!

Hands up anyone who felt Thommo's days were numbered at Latics. I guess now it's just confirmed he's in the same boat with JP. Anyone wanna question Shez for sayin he's available and can leave asap?

But you've got your debate!!!!!!!!!!!

Hands up anyone who felt Thommo's days were numbered at Latics. I guess now it's just confirmed he's in the same boat with JP. Anyone wanna question Shez for sayin he's available and can leave asap?

Debates are usually abit more equal. I just got shot down from a high height as usual on this message board!

Debates are usually abit more equal. I just got shot down from a high height as usual on this message board!

I know what you mean brother, I've had my own run in's myself. But hey feck it....it's a cyber world my Brother. Personally had Corney had words with Gregan and said he won't be picked due to it, then I'd have a problem...but Thommo? it's kinda reaasured me.

I know what you mean brother, I've had my own run in's myself. But hey feck it....it's a cyber world my Brother. Personally had Corney had words with Gregan and said he won't be picked due to it, then I'd have a problem...but Thommo? it's kinda reaasured me.

yep I agree with that well constructed point.

I think that's a bit unfair on the others like RoytonBL, Jim and Fin. I reckon Kellysheroes disagreed with you and maybe someone else. I've seen far worse, haven't we Corporal Jones?

:grin:

It's odd how so many people seem to be under the misapprehension that "debate" seems to mean the OP expecting everyone to agree with them and having free reign to bitch and moan at anyone who dares to offer another opinion.

In some eyes, the definition of "opinion" seems to be similar.

And "my opinion is just as valid as yours" seems to mean "my opinion is valid, yours isn't".

Er.... anyway, where were we?

Oh yeah - Corney talking about football. How VERY dare he! :laught16:

It's odd how so many people seem to be under the misapprehension that "debate" seems to mean the OP expecting everyone to agree with them and having free reign to bitch and moan at anyone who dares to offer another opinion.

In some eyes, the definition of "opinion" seems to be similar.

And "my opinion is just as valid as yours" seems to mean "my opinion is valid, yours isn't".

Er.... anyway, where were we?

Oh yeah - Corney talking about football. How VERY dare he! :laught16:

I wasnt expecting many people to agree but when people disagree I was expecting abit more than sarcastic replys etc!

Sorry, that was a bit harsh. :D

Honestly, if I thought Corney - or any of the TTA - were interfering too much in football matters I too would be worried. But I honestly don't believe they do (for a start because I don't believe Shez would stand for it). I'm sure they discuss football matters with the coaching staff, even down to selection, and in Shez's shoes I'd be happy for them to have their say, as long as I was absolutely confident that the final decision was mine.

In this case, I think this is nothing more than an off the cuff comment from Simon that merely reflects one such conversation.

Sorry, that was a bit harsh. :D

Honestly, if I thought Corney - or any of the TTA - were interfering too much in football matters I too would be worried. But I honestly don't believe they do (for a start because I don't believe Shez would stand for it). I'm sure they discuss football matters with the coaching staff, even down to selection, and in Shez's shoes I'd be happy for them to have their say, as long as I was absolutely confident that the final decision was mine.

In this case, I think this is nothing more than an off the cuff comment from Simon that merely reflects one such conversation.

Yes I suppose like you say dont think Shez would be happy if Corney hired a certain Mr Wise:D haha

Thompson will not be picked for the same reason JP will not be picked,Shez has decided they're not good enough and has put them on the transfer list so they are no longer in his plans.

Thompson maybe going out on trial or even on trial somewhere at the moment so another possible reason why he will not be picked.