I think the outcome of our season could bel be determined by our performances over the the next three fixtures.

We went to Stockport full of confidence and fell apart in the second half. We have to make sure that was a one off and can't afford any repeats.

The top of the division is going to be really tight this year. Any one of 7 or 8 teams will fancy their chances and we have to stay within striking distance and keep picking up points even when not at our best.

We've had a great start to the campaign but can't afford many slip-ups. Remember Millwall and Scunthorpe were a few points adrift of ourselves not so long ago and as well as we have played lately they have both managed to go above us.

With Leicester and Leeds also both expected to be there or thereabouts I reckon we should be looking for 7 points from our next three games and 6 as a minimum.

Anybody agree!!

I think the outcome of our season could bel be determined by our performances over the the next three fixtures.

We went to Stockport full of confidence and fell apart in the second half. We have to make sure that was a one off and can't afford any repeats.

The top of the division is going to be really tight this year. Any one of 7 or 8 teams will fancy their chances and we have to stay within striking distance and keep picking up points even when not at our best.

We've had a great start to the campaign but can't afford many slip-ups. Remember Millwall and Scunthorpe were a few points adrift of ourselves not so long ago and as well as we have played lately they have both managed to go above us.

With Leicester and Leeds also both expected to be there or thereabouts I reckon we should be looking for 7 points from our next three games and 6 as a minimum.

Anybody agree!!

Nothing but 9 points will do for me :grin:

Anybody agree!!

Yeah l said 7 points from Leicester and the next three.

Yes and no

I think we will and should get 7 points, but I think it's far too early to be talking about making or breaking a season for a 3 game run at this stage

Its definately going to show us what level we are at, 2 potentially grim tuesdays and then an away trip against someone lower down the league,

We definately have the squad for it!!

Don't think the entire season will be determined over the next 3 games pal. Plenty to play for even if we lose all of them. I personally believe every team has a poor run of results at some point in the season and i'd rather latics had one sooner rather then later. Of course I want them to win every game but it aint going to happen.

I'd take 6 points from these 3 games. One loss isn't a disaster and these are 3 tricky games.

i rhink seven points swll be well in order beat scunny drawa t BRixzzle and beat swindonhsave alook at the orther teams fixtures

SCUNny: southend at home millwall at  home us away - thwy are not gonna get 9 points from these 3 fixtures wiwll only get 4 max

LEICESTER: Wallsall hom northampton home and Brighton away possiblity of 9 points thimk they will only get max of 7

MILLWALL: colchester away scunny away hereofod home max 7 points if they can draw at scunny

LEEDS: Orient home WALLSALL at hom SOUTHEND away - again very max 7 points- although thimk they might get max of 5 if they Are luckySOUTHEND other game apart ftom the two above is BRIZZLE away -

Edited by neiladamsheadband

i rhink seven points swll be well in order beat scunny drawa t BRixzzle and beat swindonhsave alook at the orther teams fixtures

SCUNny: southend at home millwall at  home us away - thwy are not gonna get 9 points from these 3 fixtures wiwll only get 4 max

LEICESTER: Wallsall hom northampton home and Brighton away possiblity of 9 points thimk they will only get max of 7

MILLWALL: colchester away scunny away hereofod home max 7 points if they can draw at scunny

LEEDS: Orient home WALLSALL at hom SOUTHEND away - again very max 7 points- although thimk they might get max of 5 if they Are luckySOUTHEND other game apart ftom the two above is BRIZZLE away -

What a load of tosh...Leeds might get a max of 5? They're playing one of the worst sides in the league at ER tonight. Then Walsall at ER, and away at Southend. Except for when they play us, you'd fancy them to pick up 3 points at home. People are underestimating Leeds - they had a crap start but have been flying since then. Fully expect them to pick up at least two wins from their games.

What a load of tosh...Leeds might get a max of 5? They're playing one of the worst sides in the league at ER tonight. Then Walsall at ER, and away at Southend. Except for when they play us, you'd fancy them to pick up 3 points at home. People are underestimating Leeds - they had a crap start but have been flying since then. Fully expect them to pick up at least two wins from their games.

all about opinions mate - so its a load oftosh but no more than what other people think - so i take it you think LEEDS are going up - they are not the best side we hev played this season far from it

all about opinions mate - so its a load oftosh but no more than what other people think - so i take it you think LEEDS are going up - they are not the best side we hev played this season far from it

So, they started poorly. They've got their act together and are flying. They are, whether you like it or not, probably one of the best two teams in division...and to argue that they'll get 5 points if they're lucky with two games at home is a load of tosh, yes.

Leeds will go up.