Chaddy End Cue

I pondered that response, walked round the table, checked my pockets and played it straight.

Good to see the apology puts no spin on it.

I reckon they were reading the times as there was a big thing on how to issue an apology after Russel Brands none-attempt. I would actually bet on it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon they were reading the times as there was a big thing on how to issue an apology after Russel Brands none-attempt. I would actually bet on it.

From my personal contacts, I can reveal that when Brand was ready for another seedy sex session, he had so little respect for the women hovering around his flat that he simply shouted, "Miss"

Was he forced to adopt his "famous" stance as a consequence of a deep screw?

Apparently it came about when someone in the cue was deemed to be guilty of touching ball drag, with a loose fingertip grip from a wrist cock drill snatch and stun follow-through, resulting in a foul stroke, waggles, side-spin and a nipping, tight, double-kiss half butt and full ball contact.

Apparently it came about when someone in the cue was deemed to be guilty of touching ball drag, with a loose fingertip grip from a wrist cock drill snatch and stun follow-through, resulting in a foul stroke, waggles, side-spin and a nipping, tight, double-kiss half butt and full ball contact.

I'm surprised Len didn't plant him one.

Guest oa_exile
He was ready for a nap or even a long rest and, when caught on the back foot, he froze and resorted to giving the V with his bridge arm.

He kept within his comfort zone though hovering around the "D" , also seemed worried about getting snookered.