Chaddy End Cue

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does every thread in this forum randomly go off-topic?

We've gone from The Chaddy End Cue, to leeslover nearly soiling himself....

:huh:

:whoosh:

If you check your spelling before posting the forum might at least attempt to stay on-topic - but don't count on it. (This might lead to an extension...)

1) The mods can't even change the clock on the timings of postings.

2) This site is linked to the fishal one fishally.

But, if it's naughty, it's naughty and I'll slap myself.

1. We have chosen the correct timezone for thew board - we did this in Jan 2007. If your clock is still an hour out, you can correct this by editing your 'Board settings' via their User Control Panel (MY CONTROLS).

2. When posting stories/articles from outside sources, we request that you "tease" these articles rather than to post them in their entirety. By teasing, we mean that it is OK to post a couple of lines of text or a paragraph, and then just link (place the URL) to the rest of the article. Stories/articles from the Official Oldham Athletic Website can be described in the posters own words and must be linked, but should not be directly quoted. We need traffic visiting that site also.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?act=boardrules

Next...

1. We have chosen the correct timezone for thew board - we did this in Jan 2007. If your clock is still an hour out, you can correct this by editing your 'Board settings' via their User Control Panel (MY CONTROLS).

2. When posting stories/articles from outside sources, we request that you "tease" these articles rather than to post them in their entirety. By teasing, we mean that it is OK to post a couple of lines of text or a paragraph, and then just link (place the URL) to the rest of the article. Stories/articles from the Official Oldham Athletic Website can be described in the posters own words and must be linked, but should not be directly quoted. We need traffic visiting that site also.

Next...

1. Ta - sorted - slightly puzzled by why it didn't sort itself out, as the box was already ticked, but onwards and upwards.

2. ok.

2. When posting stories/articles from outside sources, we request that you "tease" these articles rather than to post them in their entirety. By teasing, we mean that it is OK to post a couple of lines of text or a paragraph, and then just link (place the URL) to the rest of the article. Stories/articles from the Official Oldham Athletic Website can be described in the posters own words and must be linked, but should not be directly quoted. We need traffic visiting that site also.

Next...

Can we stay on topic please ...... that foul ball may cost ya!!!