Anyone noticed.....

Craig Davies has been removed from our squad list?

computer glitch or something we dont know about......?

I think reading between the lines from the Corney rantathon interview yesterday, it seemed clear to me that Davies has shown his frustration about being left out hence why he was quickly shipped off to County. It really wouldn't surprise me if County take him in January so long as they cover the fee we paid for him.

Davies will be allowed to play in the cup, he's not back at BP until after the 3rd round tie.

I haven't read all the threads and I don't subscribe to Latics World, but what is the feeling now about the Cheltenham cup-tie? Is it obvious from the comments of Shez, Corney and Hardy that the Club wishes to progress as far as possible in the Cup, or is it concentrating on the League, to the extent that it is a waste of time and money the supporters going to Cheltenham? No hidden message in my query - I'm genuinely curious.

I haven't read all the threads and I don't subscribe to Latics World, but what is the feeling now about the Cheltenham cup-tie? Is it obvious from the comments of Shez, Corney and Hardy that the Club wishes to progress as far as possible in the Cup, or is it concentrating on the League, to the extent that it is a waste of time and money the supporters going to Cheltenham? No hidden message in my query - I'm genuinely curious.

he wants cup progress and gave hughesy a bollocking for his yellow card

Simon Corney's definately looking for us to be in the draw on Saturday evening and the team can ill afford another away defeat.

To those people that travelled to Bristol and Swindon though, I wouldn't blame you for keeping your hands out of your pockets.

Corney isn't happy at Hughes getting booked. Cup first round is £20k budgeted for, then it goes to £40k for 2nd round which is much-needed money so no question about the club not wanting to take it seriously.

most likely the players who go untill jan most likely sign for the club who they are at on loan and anybody no anything if omerod is a loud to play on saturday couse we will be having lewis deano or wolfy up front

Davies will be allowed to play in the cup, he's not back at BP until after the 3rd round tie.

But what if he's required to 'meg Ferdinand before rounding Van Der Sar to score the winner at Old Trafford in round 4?

Corney isn't happy at Hughes getting booked. Cup first round is £20k budgeted for, then it goes to £40k for 2nd round which is much-needed money so no question about the club not wanting to take it seriously.

Thanks for your update and for the others who have commented.

I'll try to read between the lines of any quotes from Shez and/or the players/loanees about their attitude towards Saturday's trip to Cheltenham, before I decide whether to make the trip myself, to be on the march with Shez's Army on the first step to Wemberley.

But what if he's required to 'meg Ferdinand before rounding Van Der Sar to score the winner at Old Trafford in round 4?

Ain't gonna happen, I'm afraid. No way would United put out Ferdinand and Van Der Sar.

More like 'meg Jonny Evans before rounding Foster........then blazing wide, much to the dismay of the 6,273 travelling fans, who boo his every touch. Hughes does exactly the same two minutes later, again blasting wide. The same fans applaud and chant, in unison, "Hughsey Hughsey".

Reading between the lines, it seems that a good portion of this seasons budget has come from beating Everton (the gate, round money, addition game vs Udds) from what Hardy says in the interview. Probably, unsurprisingly so it's no surprise in their disgust at Hughes...and when he tries to ask for this and that in a new contract, they might be reminding him of this should we not make it past Cheltenham!

Reading between the lines, it seems that a good portion of this seasons budget has come from beating Everton (the gate, round money, addition game vs Udds) from what Hardy says in the interview. Probably, unsurprisingly so it's no surprise in their disgust at Hughes...and when he tries to ask for this and that in a new contract, they might be reminding him of this should we not make it past Cheltenham!

i think to a certain extent its a must win game....if we lose it were out of all the cups n not going to get any extra income,which lets face it kept us going didnt it....

plus morale will be rock bottom with players heads hanging and so on and a general feeling of impending feeling sorry for ourself..

if we win were into the next round,more chance of progression and a good win will restore some confidence to the team and club in general.

Thanks for your update and for the others who have commented.

I'll try to read between the lines of any quotes from Shez and/or the players/loanees about their attitude towards Saturday's trip to Cheltenham, before I decide whether to make the trip myself, to be on the march with Shez's Army on the first step to Wemberley.

You practically live in Cheltenham anyway, it's as good as a home game for you.