FA Cup 2nd Round Draw

Fantastic draw!!

my parents live there its a :censored:hole but 3000+ tics by the seaside will change that, my advice would be hit Lancaster bout dinna, train to morecambe 11 mins away. but best of all revenge is sweet.....110% v Cheltnham

got to get past chelt's first, but it's not a bad tie. Nice away trip and not that far. Much more appealing than the 1st round one. Morecambe are pretty good with regards to ticket prices too, in the league anyway. £13 or so for adults generally.

Feel sorry for Curzon. Kiddy Harriers away. Definately not one of the sides they'd of wanted.

Leeds will be on tv if they get through, though rightfully so this time.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Fantastic draw!!

my parents live there its a :censored:hole but 3000+ tics by the seaside will change that, my advice would be hit Lancaster bout dinna, train to morecambe 11 mins away. but best of all revenge is sweet.....110% v Cheltnham

My bro lives there at the moment too so will be a day/night out and was def thinking of Lancaster too.

If you view the draw on the BBC we are already out according to them.

they must know something we don't along with ITV who had Allen in the studio with Steve Ryder saying' and your number is 35 Martin'

FA Cup second round draw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chesterfield v Darlington/Droylsden

Hornchurch/Peterborough v Accrington/Tranmere

Eastwood v AFC Wimbledon/Wycombe

Notts County v Kettering/Lincoln

Leicester v Hereford/Dag & Red

Eastbourne/Barrow v Havant and W/Brentford

Bradford v Leyton Orient

Telford/Southend v Luton/Altrincham

Team bath/Forest Green v Barnet/Rochdale

Histon v Leeds/Northampton

Scunthorpe v Alfreton

Torquay v Oxford/Dorchester

Leiston/Fleetwood Town v Brighton/Hartlepool

Morecambe v Cheltenham

Gillingham v Yeovil/Stockport

Millwall v Aldershot/Rotherham

Carlisle/Grays Ath v Crewe

Bournemouth v Blyth Spartans

Kidderminster v Curzon Ashton

Port Vale v Macclesfield

Ties to be played 29/30 November

got to get past chelt's first, but it's not a bad tie. Nice away trip and not that far. Much more appealing than the 1st round one. Morecambe are pretty good with regards to ticket prices too, in the league anyway. £13 or so for adults generally.

Feel sorry for Curzon. Kiddy Harriers away. Definately not one of the sides they'd of wanted.

Leeds will be on tv if they get through, though rightfully so this time.

Think Alty and Droylsden also left in the cup. Curzon can beat Kiddy i reckon.

Think Alty and Droylsden also left in the cup. Curzon can beat Kiddy i reckon.

Not a bad draw for me personally.

Having lost Mansfield & Wrexham from the league last year and never having seen us at Aldershot or Exeter, I had dropped back to 87 of the current 92 league grounds (Current or former) so if we can win the replay I'll be back upto 88 with the trip to Morecombe (the others 2 being Barnet + Dagenham & Redbridge - is that 3 with Dagenham and Redbridge? lol)

I would imagine there will be a fair few tics at Morecombe with it being 1) a seaside trip 2) a new ground and 3) FA Cup.

I think a Beardy bus would be in order. What do you think Beardy?

Cheers,

Harry

It'll do. Beware though! Did us over in JPT.

Aye, but they were awful in the whole. Really should have been 4 or 5 up before they got their goal.

Decent draw but I'm not 100% confident we'll get past Cheltenham. Growing very disallusioned at the moment as our defence looks more fragile by the game and the plot thinkens between owners and management.

Looking on the ground guide, looks a tidy stadium with away fans getting about 1,500 (mostly standing). I can see us taking near to that amount if not all of it. When was the last away terrace where we really filled it out?

Family live in Morecambe and Heysham so its an ideal draw for me. Prob stay over have a night in Lancaster, which is pretty decent plenty of bars and clubs Morecambes night scene is mostly pubs and randy women. Was up there 3 weekends ago enjoyed it

Guest oa_exile
Family live in Morecambe and Heysham so its an ideal draw for me. Prob stay over have a night in Lancaster, which is pretty decent plenty of bars and clubs Morecambes night scene is mostly pubs and randy women. Was up there 3 weekends ago enjoyed it

What the pubs or the randy women ? :naughty:

What the pubs or the randy women ? :naughty:

Both i recommend the kings pub on the front, plenty of tv screens and snooker/american pool upstairs. Plenty to go at tho..*

*and yep that isn't exclusively the pubs :naughty: ding a ling

my parents live there its a :censored:hole

:lol: I'm from Oldham originally (born at the top of Sheepfoot lane to be exact) but now living just outside Morecambe at Heysham, I myself got an enforced free transfer from Oldham at the age of 2 as my parents went their separate ways, of course my Dads side of the family all still live in Oldham and I come over when I can but I can assure you that you're way off the mark with your ':censored:hole' comment about Morecambe.

Yes there is one unsavoury area of town called the 'west end' which has suffered due to unscrupulous landlords offering multi occupancy to long term unemployed and this inturn has attracted the drug dealers but now it's being sorted as the council are block buying up most of these properties and shipping out the wasters who've brought the area down in the first place and returning these fantastic buildings to their former usefulness as joint owned affordable homes for working people who will maintain them as they have something sadly lacking and that’s a sense of pride!

When you arrive mate get yourself up Broadway to the promenade and look over the bay towards the Lakeland hills then Just take in a deep breath of clean sea air and delight in the benefits it's doing for your smoke ridden lungs!

P.S Go pay your respects to Uncle Eric whilst you're at it :grin: