Ishmael Demontagnac

See link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/7726780.stm

Has obvious talent and would certainly give us more options on the wings, but do we want another "Allan Smart" type of player?

What do people think?

Dont think we want to get involved Jon Gaunt will have a field day, also seems a similar attitude to Davies, I can see Craig being the next to be involved in something out of hours, maybe in a supermarket who knows

Fortunately, its gives me great delight to say, Jon Gaunt's rants have got him suspended.

For those who've not read/heard the great news........

Gaunt Justice

As for that funny sounding bloke joining us...i don't think at the minute we really need to be taking on board any more disruptive influences do we?

He's a quality player, but I think the dressing room is precarious enough without adding another potentially disruptive influence...

Put him on a pay as you play contract and see how he goes - not much to lose there. I guarantee someone will gamble on him though - he sounds like he has a talent among his demons.

After what has just happened with Davies this would be like looking at your left foot that you have just shot and then shooting the right one as well.

Players with attitude problems just ain't worth the problems they can cause for the small chance they might grow a brain and stop being wankers.

Wouldn't mind Ronaldinho and his supposed attitude problem though, could be useful.

See link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/7726780.stm

Has obvious talent and would certainly give us more options on the wings, but do we want another "Allan Smart" type of player?

What do people think?

Being a lazy t**t and not reading any other posts......

Bit of a distrubtion in the dressing room, BUT he can cross a ball,beating the first man, GET HIM IN