Ronnie Biggs has served his time...free him!

boboafc

FREE RONNIE BIGS NOW n4253307331_7374.jpg

RONNIE BIGGS (UPDATE)- Good Evening, I have just spoken to Giovanni Di Stefano (Ronnies lawyer) and he is expecting documentation from the Parole board very shortly, and he will be the first to know, wether Ronnie will be eligable for a February parole date or a July 2009 date.

When Giovanni has any further news, he will let us all know (God Bless that Man).

Thank you ALL again for your support of Ronnie, He and his son Michael really do appreciate your support and continuing interest in his current situation.

Ronnie would love to hear from you, but he cannot reply due to his disability, following his strokes, RONALD ARTHUR BIGGS, PRISONER 002731, HEALTHCARE UNIT, HMP NORWICH, KNOX ROAD, NORWICH, NORFOLK, NR3.

Leave him where he is. He enjoyed his time in Brazil and only returned when he had nothing left and couldn't pay his medical bills. No sympathy whatsoever!!! He was sentenced to a 35 year stretch and escaped after serving 15 months. So, by my calculations, to get half-sentence parole he should serve about 17 years. He's been in prison since 2001 so he should do another 8 years or so.

And if anyone thinks I'm being a bit harsh, then consider the poor guard Biggs and the rest NEEDLESSLY coshed to near death who never recovered and went prematurely to his grave.

Leave him where he is. He enjoyed his time in Brazil and only returned when he had nothing left and couldn't pay his medical bills. No sympathy whatsoever!!! He was sentenced to a 35 year stretch and escaped after serving 15 months. So, by my calculations, to get half-sentence parole he should serve about 17 years. He's been in prison since 2001 so he should do another 8 years or so.

And if anyone thinks I'm being a bit harsh, then consider the poor guard Biggs and the rest NEEDLESSLY coshed to near death who never recovered and went prematurely to his grave.

sorry Bob but I agree, the guy had his best years in the sun having fun he is lucky he had that, many people he hurt didnt !

agree here too...he did the crime,he's doing his time.

if he hadn't buggered off to brazil in the 60's he would have been out in the 80's,so why get all demanding about it?

his fault.

another gripe-its the taxpayers money who are keeping arses like biggs well fed and warm this winter,unlike many pensioners in this free country,who struggle every year.

justice?

He loved his mum though did Ronnie. And I bet after they roughed up that train guard they visited his mum too, being the gentlemen thiefs they were back in those days.

Nowadays its all these yardsticks and their crackly cocaine shootouts in London sadly.

Would this "We didn't really mean to leave your son unable to work by giving him a serious going over" visit have taken place:

a) Before he got caught.

b ) After he escaped but before he left the country.

c) He thought about it whilst on a beach in Brazil spending his share.

d) Didn't really give a toss for 30 years and suddenly remembered Jack Mills when handing himself in hoping for a review of his sentence.

I'll go for d).

ps - the lawyers name rings a bell - is he that parasite who pops up defending every scumbag imaginable? Or is that another bloke with an Italian surname?

It is. He's been part of the defence for Arkan - the Serb butcher, and Saddam Hussain. Nuff said.

So Bob, what do you think of Biggs hiring a lawyer that defends a Serbian killer who was on trial for genocide, crimes against humanity, and other grave breaches of the Geneva convention?

It is. He's been part of the defence for Arkan - the Serb butcher, and Saddam Hussain. Nuff said.

So Bob, what do you think of Biggs hiring a lawyer that defends a Serbian killer who was on trial for genocide, crimes against humanity, and other grave breaches of the Geneva convention?

It'll be more of a problem if there is no one to defend defendants no matter what the crime they are accused of.

quote:"When Giovanni has any further news, he will let us all know (God Bless that Man)."

WTF!

enough said really :mad:

I was shopping in Tesco on the Bethnal Green road a few years back when one of the Kray funeral parades passed. All the local businesses closed, and they were five deep for a mile down both sides of the road. There's no accounting for taste when it comes to your favourite criminals is there, Bob? They should keep Biggs inside and install a treadmill just for him. But they should release the Sherwood Forest One forthwith.