Byfield Interview

Says he wants to extend his deal for longer than the month. Really enjoyed playing today, likes playing the Shez style...suits his game.

Apologised to Hughesy for going for goal himself in 2nd half rather than squaring...hasn't scored in a while and got excited...

Says he wants to extend his deal for longer than the month. Really enjoyed playing today, likes playing the Shez style...suits his game.

Apologised to Hughesy for going for goal himself in 2nd half rather than squaring...hasn't scored in a while and got excited...

He was bloody fantastic actually, really impressive

why apoligise...strikers are supposed to be greedy!

like what he did today,hope he does stay on!

it showed IMO the class between him and our other 2nd choice strikers are really apart in quality.

What you tend to get with loanee's is either a rather rusty or half arsed attitude well he ripped that rule book up.

I wouldn't want to detract from what was a very good all round team performance but id sign the bloke up tomorrow if im honest, and yes after one viewing

(Taken from a Doncaster forum)

He said on an interview on Doncaster’s local radio, that he doesn't fit into the Doncaster squad, and admits that he found Sean O Driscoll’s tactics difficult to embrace, going against his natural instincts and his years of playing.

The reporter was also of the view that it's highly unlikely that Byfield will return to the Keepmoat.

Who thinks Byfield will be part of a player + cash offer for Taylor in Jan?

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

We've had many players who have impressed on their debut, or until getting a contract, and then have mysteriously lost that early promise. I hope he is a rare exception.

We've had many players who have impressed on their debut, or until getting a contract, and then have mysteriously lost that early promise. I hope he is a rare exception.

He's been consistently decent at fairly unfashionable clubs throughout his career, doesn't suggest he is the sort to sit on his arse as soon as he gets a contract. He made a real difference today.

EDIT - in whatever he did this morning

Edited by leeslover

Obviously had 'Taste the Difference' breakfast ingredients - does shopping at Sainsbury's make him a bad person? :unsure:

I am going to Sainsburys soon, but note that I am letting my hair down with grocery shopping the day AFTER a match. Why professionals can't show at least the same level of comittment as an amateur who plays once every 2.5 years is beyond me :angry:

I am going to Sainsburys soon, but note that I am letting my hair down with grocery shopping the day AFTER a match. Why professionals can't show at least the same level of comittment as an amateur who plays once every 2.5 years is beyond me :angry:

Some professionals have been known to behave like amateurs, by incurring the wrath of the ref very late in the game and adversely affecting the result. :wink:

Some professionals have been known to behave like amateurs, by incurring the wrath of the ref very late in the game and adversely affecting the result. :wink:

I've heard of some amateur managers behaving like professionals, by drinking heavily the night before the game and swearing a lot :wink:

:whip:

why apoligise...strikers are supposed to be greedy!

like what he did today,hope he does stay on!

it showed IMO the class between him and our other 2nd choice strikers are really apart in quality.

i hope daznath doesnt read this ... he never squares the ball PASS PASS PASS

Edited by kellysheroes

:whip:

i hope daznath doesnt read this ... he never squares the ball PASS PASS PASS

lol. i must admit i did nearly choke on my kippers when i read that he had apologised, but he later says he was trying to fit in!!

anyways, good to see lidds is trying his hardest to reach my level of penalty taking. still a long long way to go for him yet..

lol. i must admit i did nearly choke on my kippers when i read that he had apologised, but he later says he was trying to fit in!!

anyways, good to see lidds is trying his hardest to reach my level of penalty taking. still a long long way to go for him yet..

good interview decent player....i cant see any reason why we couldnt extend his loan considering he doesnt get on with the doncaster manager....

if we can keep him over the busy crimbo period who knows,if were still pushing at the right end a deal maybe struck,and not necessarily with one of our players going the other way...

who would want to swap if rovers come back down and we got up???....nobody.

(Taken from a Doncaster forum)

He said on an interview on Doncaster’s local radio, that he doesn't fit into the Doncaster squad, and admits that he found Sean O Driscoll’s tactics difficult to embrace, going against his natural instincts and his years of playing.

The reporter was also of the view that it's highly unlikely that Byfield will return to the Keepmoat.

Who thinks Byfield will be part of a player + cash offer for Taylor in Jan?

Kalala, Thompson and Davies leave, and we can afford his wages. Would Donny want a fee for someone they want to unload?