Final score 0-1 Cheltenham

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You had me nodding until the Ritchie comment !!!

Sorry Shez isnt good enough but are we????

SG in midfield tonight just proved his own tatical limits.

Smalley played the first half hour injured .., why with Liddell on the bench ..

Jones wasnt given any direction from the managemnet or SG when he was pulled out of position !!!!

Step up I give you Aidy Boothroyd

The team we have at the moment needs discipline and direction !!! O and Goals from the people who are payed to get them and not get themselves sent of fo being STUPID and spend all tonight (well the first half) chatting women up on his Phone !!

Ok not richie but This squad is big enough to make the play offs and has enough talent to back it up.

They need direction and unfortunatly having an eratic manager doesn't help.

do you also remember that we had the smallest budget in the league for 3 yrs under ritchie by a country mile, as in on league players would have to take a pay cut to join us

and he still kept us in this division and lead us to very respectable league positions considering the squad we have

iunder any other manager we would have finished rock bottom

however, i would still be dead against it. think ritchie is too similar to shez

No other man would have lasted that long the crowd would not have put up with the type of dross we watched then under anyoneelse it was because, knowone would have turned on AR for the simple reason that he was and still is a god. I don't think we did have a the smallest budget in the league either Rotherham had a similar budget to us and got promoted under Ronnie Moore.

Sorry Great player, Great Guy, a Manager sorry not up to it.

Ok not richie but This squad is big enough to make the play offs and has enough talent to back it up.

They need direction and unfortunatly having an eratic manager doesn't help.

I'd take erratic anyday but I think Shez needs to see the bigger picture !!

Players need discipline - when shez played the players got away with a lot more because the game was different !

He needs to realise that and get on with his squad and play the players who perform and not his MATES.

SC .. Mark C and ALLOTT are all players not performing and need to be told that, not just dropped for one game and let back into the 1st team but a few games to show them what they are missing

so....to sum up.

1. Why would you play a crocked smalley? Rediculous when Liddels fit and had a decent game on Saturday. Waste of a substitute. And to then take 20 mins to realise. Christ on a bike.

2. Gregan should have been in defence. Stephens? Lee? - he was cracking when he came on.

3. Why does it take us to the 87th minute to start playing?

4. Long balls to wolfy......again.

5. and Martin Allen had a really funny voice.

Shez in.

We're still on target for promotion, make it to February only 5 points off top then it's all about what happens in the run in which matters!

KTF

What the hell are you on about. I am very concerned about our performances and I hold Shez fully responsible. The fact we have thrown a cup run away, losing valuable revenue for the club makes me sick. The striker crisis id down to Shez, end of story. Our performances have been poor for weeks on end.

KEEPING THE FAITH, JUST!

congrats to the travelling 81 fans for coming to boundary park on a cold tuesday night.

because if that clown was in charge of my team i wouldnt go anywhere.

there main attacking tactic was for the goalkeeper to kick it out of play and then defend the throw in. (Allen congratulated his keeper on a great kick)

punt after punt, wimbeldon in the 80s where never as bad as that

oldham where bad but if we cannot beat teams like that then we are going no where.

one thing allen does though is motivate, always talks to his players and builds them up, you could hear him all game (annoying git)

shez has got problems ahead and if we are not in the top 6 by january i think the 3 amigos will be looking at the situation. 7th at the moment or not.

if we lose at southend we could drop dramatically

i am a very pissed off oldham fan

but at least i dont have to watch allens tatics every week, i pray they go down

so....to sum up.

1. Why would you play a crocked smalley? Rediculous when Liddels fit and had a decent game on Saturday. Waste of a substitute. And to then take 20 mins to realise. Christ on a bike.

2. Gregan should have been in defence. Stephens? Lee? - he was cracking when he came on.

Spot on mate....... Im fuming. The guy is a great manager when everyone is happy and winning. Shez is a moody manc :censored: who needs to wake up and smell the coffee!

so....to sum up.

Sounds spot on to me !!!! Just hope Blitz doesnt think that tonight unless Hardy has a difficult job to do tomorrow !

Its not a knee jerk, we are losing pace with the pack in our league !!

We CAN afford to get knocked out of the FA Cup in the first round ... We CANT afford to NOT get promoted this season !

The Vultures will now be circling BP for our best talent after losing tonight, we HAVE to sell !

Sounds spot on to me !!!! Just hope Blitz doesnt think that tonight unless Hardy has a difficult job to do tomorrow !

Its not a knee jerk, we are losing pace with the pack in our league !!

We CAN afford to get knocked out of the FA Cup in the first round ... We CANT afford to NOT get promoted this season !

The Vultures will now be circling BP for our best talent after losing tonight, we HAVE to sell !

good job there was no talent on show then

Guest sheridans_world

I've gotta say one thing that pisses me off is the fact that this was a full-price game.

£20 to watch Wolfy flail at the ball all night. Who the hell thought long balls to two strikers who are 5 foot nothing is going to work?

But the thing that annoy's me more is the fact that we let Eardley swan off and play for Wales.

The thing that annoys me even more than that is Hughes and his stupid bookings.

But most of all, the thing that annoys me is the fact that we have to rely on Wolfy to play 70(ish?) minutes when we have Chris O'Grady and Craig Davies. Dont get me wrong, at the time I thought they were good loan moves, especially because we had Ormerod in to cover (in the league anyway).

Finally, I hate that stand, the wind is awful.

I would say now the following are more or less certainties

- A player will be sold in january to make up for the lost revenue, regardless of who is in charge

- The wage bill will be cut dramatically at the end of this season, regardless of who is in charge

If we carry on as we are doing, Sheridan will be very very lucky to still be in a job come Christmas

Tonight was the inevitable consequence of decisions made by the manager earlier in the season and the stupidity of a bald, clearly not wired-up right striker on Saturday. I'm not going to criticise the fourteen players who pulled on the shirt tonight. It was simply a case of boys versus giants. We have gone from having assembled 'the best squad in recent hostory' to watching square pegs in round holes and the manager has to take full and total responsibility for that.

John Sheridan should also apologise to everybody who will now be forced to go christmas shopping on November 29th.

Shez is full of poo, So i'd love to see his interview tonight. shez out

He cocked up and he must admitt it. There are loads of negatives about tonight. and what manager would send 2 of there 5 strikers out on loan :(

Sheridan is an alkai, he wears an alkai's hat, and when he saw a whiskey he said i fancy that :)

Doesn't say much for the others when you are slagging off the wolf!! I thought Wolfy was one of our better players.

While people are moaning about loans, can any one tell me how Daniel Jones has improved the team?

Doesn't say much for the others when you are slagging off the wolf!! I thought Wolfy was one of our better players.

While people are moaning about loans, can any one tell me how Daniel Jones has improved the team?

Sounds spot on matey. Daniel jones is a very good player but he has stopped taylors game

Tonight was the inevitable consequence of decisions made by the manager earlier in the season and the stupidity of a bald, clearly not wired-up right striker on Saturday. I'm not going to criticise the fourteen players who pulled on the shirt tonight. It was simply a case of boys versus giants. We have gone from having assembled 'the best squad in recent hostory' to watching square pegs in round holes and the manager has to take full and total responsibility for that.

John Sheridan should also apologise to everybody who will now be forced to go christmas shopping on November 29th.

Bravo that man, BRAVO :grin:

so....to sum up.

My thoughts exactly. I am a fan of Shez but recently beginning to wonder whats going on. His team selection tonight was poor. Injured player on from the start, why? Defender in Midfield, why? Needless lack of strikers due to loans and cup ties, why? team performances need to be turned round and thats down to the management. They need to get back to the basics instead of trying to slot players in here and there