Final score 0-1 Cheltenham

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, we had O'Grady, Byfield, Hughes, Eardley, Davies and Smalley out...

Not what i call a crisis situation...

O'Grady - Not 1st Choice

Eardley - Lomax replaces him easily and is far more consistant

Davies - Not 1st Choice

Smalley - Not 1st Choice

Byfield - Only just got here

So out of our first team regulars we are missing Hughes.

Being realistic Shez just isn't good enough.

A new manager now could pull the squad around.

We have a good squad but an average manager.

It is not just because we lost tonight but when things start going wrong Shez seems to go blank and starts doing stupid things.

Gregan in midfield tonight. Well untill he realized he is a defender !

My views are realistic. I am not going to jump on any bandwagon for the sake of it but he couldn't get us into the next round of FA cup and that money is vital.

Andy Richie got Barnsley up. I think he could get the squad moving and he will motivate the crowd more.

Shez in...Shez out ...I don't really care anymore, but to play Gregan in midfield and have Lee and Stephens on the bench...What's that all about!!!

If id have know the team and formation tonight i would have made a trip to the bookies and bet heavily on an away win.

why?!

It is not just because we lost tonight but when things start going wrong Shez seems to go blank and starts doing stupid things.

My views are realistic. I am not going to jump on any bandwagon for the sake of it but he couldn't get us into the next round of FA cup and that money is vital.

Andy Richie got Barnsley up. I think he could get the squad moving and he will motivate the crowd more.

Do you rember how bad we were under Andy Ritchie we were tragic! Do you remember how bad Huddersfield were last season when they played us and we pasted them 4-1? shez out your entitled to your opinion but Ritchie in would be a decision based purely on sentiment alone I'm sorry I would be dead against it.

Lack of goals is worrying (from open play)

Northampton 0

Cheltenham 1 ( which was deflected)

Bristol Rovers 0

Swindon 0

Yeovil 0

Scunthorpe 3

Cheltenham 0

You had me nodding until the Ritchie comment !!!

Sorry Shez isnt good enough but are we????

SG in midfield tonight just proved his own tatical limits.

Smalley played the first half hour injured .., why with Liddell on the bench ..

Jones wasnt given any direction from the managemnet or SG when he was pulled out of position !!!!

Step up I give you Aidy Boothroyd

The team we have at the moment needs discipline and direction !!! O and Goals from the people who are payed to get them and not get themselves sent of for being STUPID !!!!

Do you rember how bad we were under Andy Ritchie we were tragic! Do you remember how bad Huddersfield were last season when they played us and we pasted them 4-1? shez out your entitled to your opinion but Ritchie in would be a decision based purely on sentiment alone I'm sorry I would be dead against it.

do you also remember that we had the smallest budget in the league for 3 yrs under ritchie by a country mile, as in on league players would have to take a pay cut to join us

and he still kept us in this division and lead us to very respectable league positions considering the squad we have

iunder any other manager we would have finished rock bottom

however, i would still be dead against it. think ritchie is too similar to shez

Positives? I saved £20 by not going.

How many people went into this game already thinking it was a home banker. Yet since Saturday everyone has known we'd only have one striker available (I dont class Wolfy as a striker). That sad state of affairs lie's the blame solely at the managers feet. I just hope he's man enough to finally admit he's made a mistake and that he'll be getting Davies at least back when his 28 day call back clause kicks in on his loan.