great win!

We maybe 7th but are only 4 points off 1st its so tight and we are slowly closing in on them

Great turn around gonna be another quiet day on the message board! Back to back away wins at 2 difficult places to go.... Lets do what we should now and get back to back home wins 6 points will see us into the top 3 imo..

Or 'what will be' if we pull it together over the next few games.

True - I'm just terrible for adding three points onto our total to see what would have been after games like Yeovil. I'l be doing it all season! Had we won that and progressed in the cup imagine how different the mood would have been on here this week. Fine lines in football.....

Cheers Simpo!

I notice that 5 of the top 6 and 3 of the bottom 4 were already in place by this stage of the season last year.

Let's hope we do a Southend and Leicester do a Leyton Orient.

This is true, but not the same as saying that they didn't change about during the course of the season. A couple more wins and it will look very different.

It's an obvious point that we need to kick on and beat Walsall but in terms of keeping in touch with the top 6 it's crucial.

Looking at Tuesday's fixtures I don't see many points being dropped and a Craig Davies powered Stockport will be sniffing around too.

Leicester v Crewe

Millwall v Carlisle

MK Dons v Hereford

Northampton v Leeds United

Stockport v Brighton

Swindon v Peterborough

Tranmere v Scunthorpe

Plus, 11 days would be a long time on this message board if we don't win. Next match is at home to Brighton on 06/12/08!

Edited by JohnnyPimp

It's an obvious point that we need to kick on and beat Walsall but in terms of keeping in touch with the top 6 it's crucial.

Looking at Tuesday's fixtures I don't see many points being dropped and a Craig Davies powered Stockport will be sniffing around too.

Leicester v Crewe

Millwall v Carlisle

MK Dons v Hereford

Northampton v Leeds United

Stockport v Brighton

Swindon v Peterborough

Tranmere v Scunthorpe

Plus, 11 days would be a long time on this message board if we don't win. Next match is at home to Brighton on 06/12/08!

Absoluetly spot on. Lose at home again, and obviously everything will be stirred up for Shez again... especially seing it wont be an especially big crowd and with no match for 10 days after...

Dunno about those fixtures though.... Northampton almost beat Leeds at home in the cup, Swindon seem to be finding a bit of form, and you never know... uncle Ronnie could do us a favour...

However, as you say... lets just concentrate on getting the points on the board in an easily winnable game. Gregan against Ricketts could be the decider in that one...

Guest oa_exile
Northampton almost beat Leeds at home in the cup

They lost 2:5 in the replay though, at one stage being 1:4 behind,seems as it was unlucky though :lol:

Edited by oa_exile