gregan or ricketts

I've never seen Greegs lose a physical battle, excellent game for him to come back into.

Sorry Lees - seen him lose a few this season....

As JSS said Howard battered him... as did Wilbraham for much of the MK Dons game, also Lambert hammered him in the air - and Owusu overpowered him at Cheltenham... not judging the big guy, but his dip in form is affecting all aspects of his game...

As for all this ricketts rubbish, i'm sure he will show tomorrow again that he is a very good player. However, hopefully the rest of the dross in that walsall team will lead him to be so let down and we will win comfortably...

Heres hoping... :)

I wouldn’t want Ricketts to score against us. I hardly see how him scoring yet us winning is an ideal situation. I’d rather have a clean sheet.

Rickets is a very lazy footballer who has ability but not the motivation to put the effort in to use it. What is a footballer who has played for England (and is still a decent age) doing floating around the third tier of English football?

I’d hardly blame some bloody minded Oldham fans singing a song for that.

I wouldn’t want Ricketts to score against us. I hardly see how him scoring yet us winning is an ideal situation. I’d rather have a clean sheet.

Rickets is a very lazy footballer who has ability but not the motivation to put the effort in to use it. What is a footballer who has played for England (and is still a decent age) doing floating around the third tier of English football?

I’d hardly blame some bloody minded Oldham fans singing a song for that.

But it wasnt exactly the old classic "You're not very good" was it?

Ricketts will always split the fans... there are those who realise rightly he was frequently the best player on the pitch, and not the pre-judged lazy lump that most tof the fans had him ringfenced for the moment he kicked a ball. Not that it wasnt the right choice to ship out the cat eating, clique forming, ego loving muppet though....

I really really cannot understand or see what anyone see's in Ricketts as a footballer.

I thought he was dire while he was here, thats on the field regardless of his off the field antics.

I also know 2 Leeds ST holders who thought exactly the same during his spell there.

I have never seen anything in his game that would make me think, yeah this lad can play abit.

Err... except when he battered us last season... just maybe... :huh:

No, not atall, he scored a goal, so what (good luck to him).

I don't think he battered us in anyway, we were absolutely abject that day (which as we know we are sometimes prone to being)

Still absolutely dire player, I also recall Richard Butcher scoring the odd goal too, but I didn't rate him either.

What about we focus on our own team and support them. He does not matter anymore, let's just get behind our team and carry on collecting points?

Just an idea...

But it wasnt exactly the old classic "You're not very good" was it?

Ricketts will always split the fans... there are those who realise rightly he was frequently the best player on the pitch, and not the pre-judged lazy lump that most tof the fans had him ringfenced for the moment he kicked a ball. Not that it wasnt the right choice to ship out the cat eating, clique forming, ego loving muppet though....

Sums it up

No, not atall, he scored a goal, so what (good luck to him).

I don't think he battered us in anyway, we were absolutely abject that day (which as we know we are sometimes prone to being)

Still absolutely dire player, I also recall Richard Butcher scoring the odd goal too, but I didn't rate him either.

He had a good game last year, gave us the run around, scored a good goal and hit the post from 30 yards.

Agreed though that we were horrendous.