gregan or ricketts

I've never seen Greegs lose a physical battle, excellent game for him to come back into.

Howard got the better of him against Leicester, that's it really that I've seen.

Ideal situation is a 4-3 Latics win...with a Rico hat-trick to show the boo boys (for a 2nd year in a row) what he can do.

Howard got the better of him against Leicester, that's it really that I've seen.

Ideal situation is a 4-3 Latics win...with a Rico hat-trick to show the boo boys (for a 2nd year in a row) what he can do.

I'm not sure that my nerves would stand that but I do hope that he doesn't get the abuse that he got from our chav element last year.

how come you want that useless ****er to score biggest waste of skin on this planet

With that sort of comment, to shut up people who think like yourself...

Can we reopen this thread please - OMRAT ?

'DIE DIE RICKETTS'

Edited by jsslatic

there is quite a few others i grant you that , but in the world of football

apart from maybe barton is there many more ?

Are you having a :censored:ing laugh? We have differences of opinion about his workrate with us - some thought he was the best player on the same day that others thought he was the worst. Joey Barton????

The abuse he got and still gets is ridiculous and completely undeserved. As soon as some of our fans decide a player is lazy there is no going back and they get abuse no matter what. Ricketts didn't set the world on fire but he was very unselfish and he was a good target man.

Davies was getting the same comments this season. He hasn't looked like he cant be bothered this season but as he wasn't scoring the moaning prats were on his back.

I'm sure these people go to football to vent their anger.....

Abusing your own players simply because you had a bad week? Talk about cutting off your nose to spit your face.

If you were on the pitch getting abuse from you own supposed fans, how would you feel? Think about it, its f&%$ing ridiculous.

The same muppets that gave him abuse while he was an Oldham player, probabaly making him play worse will be the same muppets giving him abuse to spur him on to score against us on Tuesday. Well done in advance you dickheads.

Edited by cmr

The abuse he got and still gets is ridiculous and completely undeserved. As soon as some of our fans decide a player is lazy there is no going back and they get abuse no matter what. Ricketts didn't set the world on fire but he was very unselfish and he was a good target man.

Davies was getting the same comments this season. He hasn't looked like he cant be bothered this season but as he wasn't scoring the moaning prats were on his back.

I'm sure these people go to football to vent their anger.....

Abusing your own players simply because you had a bad week? Talk about cutting off your nose to spit your face.

If you were on the pitch getting abuse from you own supposed fans, how would you feel? Think about it, its f&%$ing ridiculous.

The same muppets that gave him abuse while he was an Oldham player, probabaly making him play worse will be the same muppets giving him abuse to spur him on to score against us on Tuesday. Well done in advance you dickheads.

And the same idiots who called for his death on the same afternoon a fellow professional collapsed and died on the pitch.

Scum, the lot of 'em.

I certainly don't condone the treatment Ricketts got on his return but I was at this particular game and the 'Die Ricketts, Die' chant obviously didn't touch me in quite the same way as it has JSS as I can't even remember it now.

I'm sure Ricketts will have heard worse before and will probably hear worse again. Hopefully not on Tuesday night though.

What about we focus on our own team and support them. He does not matter anymore, let's just get behind our team and carry on collecting points?

Just an idea...

As long as you're talking about Ricketts and not Gregan!

Positive and supportive actions for our players - always the best approach.