no match on saturday way?

Guest oa_exile
During the day you might be, fancy coming around to our place for a few beers?

May I remind members to use their PM Facility for idle chit chat :wink:

BTW Sav what colour Christmas tree do you have , a traditional green one or something a bit "Modern" like a silver one :)

It's just as well we don't have a game.

While away to Christie Park was mildly interesting (at least it's roughly in my neck of the woods), I'd rather have a fully-fit squad to face gruelling December schedule than lower league players kicking the lump out of Taylor and Hughsie to compensate for their lack of footballing skills.

Next Saturday? I'll be spending time with my non-football-supporting family members!

It's just as well we don't have a game.

While away to Christie Park was mildly interesting (at least it's roughly in my neck of the woods), I'd rather have a fully-fit squad to face gruelling December schedule than lower league players kicking the lump out of Taylor and Hughsie to compensate for their lack of footballing skills.

Next Saturday? I'll be spending time with my non-football-supporting family members!

Think that is the silver lining to the Cheltenham cloud.

A few league one sides at the top with hard games / replays etc would be great news for us ahead of the busy Dec period