A Plea for Saturday

can we sing "Oh when the Blues...." propperly? In recent times they've just cut out the slow bit and gone straight into the fast bit like on Saturday which means we go through it in about 10 seconds and everyone gets bored and we start with something else, owtb is a unique chant and it annoys the crap out of opposition fans, we're in fear of killing it off if start singing it too fast

owtb is a unique chant and it annoys the crap out of opposition fans,

It annoys the crap out of me too, so I wish they'd go and stick their stupid song right up their ar...............Oh! wait a minute... That's Blue Moon I'm thinking of. Wrong team. As you were guys...

can we sing "Oh when the Blues...." propperly? In recent times they've just cut out the slow bit and gone straight into the fast bit like on Saturday which means we go through it in about 10 seconds and everyone gets bored and we start with something else, owtb is a unique chant and it annoys the crap out of opposition fans, we're in fear of killing it off if start singing it too fast

I'll try ... but everyone just looked at me like I was a little stupid at colchester

P.S All reply's to the last comment will be monitored and edited, ammended .... delete out you like if I deem it to be appropriate .... so leave the nasty comments to yourself Leelover

so you didn't like our rendition of OWTB (in the style of the ramones) at colchester? :grin:

I'll try ... but everyone just looked at me like I was a little stupid at colchester

P.S All reply's to the last comment will be monitored and edited, ammended .... delete out you like if I deem it to be appropriate .... so leave the nasty comments to yourself Leelover

Not so much stupid, more just.... different....

It all started with that bloody drum going 100mph over the top of it :angry: ............ bring back the Lookers, they only place where it was sung properly!!

It all started with that bloody drum going 100mph over the top of it :angry: ............ bring back the Lookers, they only place where it was sung properly!!

I wondered when someone would bring the drum into this ...

....... good on ya, couldn't agree more on both accounts :lookers:

i really agree

I'll just be happy with some atmosphere. I watched Coventry v Forest on Saturday and my god, I made more noise alone than anyone of the Coventry fans.

know wonder all the coventry fan's have been sent to coventry ,so no one is speaking too them :getmecoat:

Edited by boboafc

One of the contestants was a Posh Wag.

Ah. I was trying to get something along the lines of the Fens being as flat as a witch's tits, but I was struggling to make the link with the celebrities who seem to be on the front page of every news stand I pass.

One of the contestants was a Posh Wag.

It's a bit vague but nobody else has come up with the detailed answer:

The contestant with the huge artificial tits is the girfriend/partner/fiance/wife of Tommy Williams who plays for the Posh.

No doubt we will refer to her in the chants on Saturday

Just got back from watching ten men part-time Burton Albion beat Cambridge United to clock up another three points at the top of the Conference.

Learned a new chant for Saturday:

Small town in Ipswich, you're just a small town in Ipswich!

A cold night but fortified direct from Burton's hot springs...........

2946242655_41e0d178bb.jpg

It's a bit vague but nobody else has come up with the detailed answer:

The contestant with the huge artificial tits is the girfriend/partner/fiance/wife of Tommy Williams who plays for the Posh.

No doubt we will refer to her in the chants on Saturday

Just got back from watching ten men part-time Burton Albion beat Cambridge United to clock up another three points at the top of the Conference.

Learned a new chant for Saturday:

Small town in Ipswich, you're just a small town in Ipswich!

A cold night but fortified direct from Burton's hot springs...........

2946242655_41e0d178bb.jpg

:huh: peterborough is 88miles away from ipswich!