Grayson replaces McAllister - Blackpool Not Happy!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As serious as a set of bibs and some goalposts? Snap their hands off wouldn't you Derek? :wink:

Past caring Stitch.

I find the whole 'matchday' experience a thoroughly soul and joy sapping tiresome bore at the moment. So much so, that season ticket or not it is weeks since I have bothered turning up.

Derek.

Past caring Stitch.

I find the whole 'matchday' experience a thoroughly soul and joy sapping tiresome bore at the moment. So much so, that season ticket or not it is weeks since I have bothered turning up.

Derek.

It's very sad to hear that from somebody who, even only over a messageboard, strikes me as a 'proper fan'.

Past caring Stitch.

Derek.

Kinda feeling the same way Derek, had to really drag myself up there on Saturday.

Kinda feeling the same way Derek, had to really drag myself up there on Saturday.

i think there are far too many fans thinking like that at the moment....

i can honestly see that if we do miss out on promotion again this season,that next season a lot more people wont bother renewing season tickets.

i can honestly see that if we do miss out on promotion again this season,that next season a lot more people wont bother renewing season tickets.

Have to say I've felt like that on and off for the last 5 seasons or so, yet I continue to go - although after not missing a home game for 9 years I've missed 4 in 2 and a half seasons. It has gone from being the be all and end all to something I do at weekend and i'm increasingly indifferent about midweek games as it means giving up an evenings planning or evaluation and I have to weigh up whether it will be worth it or it.

Normally i'd have my Crewe and Hudds tickets, but given my workload at the moment I'm preferring to spend my Boxing Day at home with the family. As for Hudds not sure I'll bother, save my money for Hereford.

Like many other fans I'm bored with this division and the same crap every year.

Edited by oafcprozac

Latics on a Saturday is now just the inconvenient bit inbetween a decent pint, altogether more social and less critical. I think prozac has nailed it; the footy is just boring - gameday is just a reason to meet up with everyone and have a few beers and a laugh.

Really. Am i the only one who still loves going to the matches. Couple of pints, have the craic, pound on first goal scorer, enjoy the game then get ready for the evenings plans. Ill miss crewe myself for family reasons but huddersfield is the certainly one of the best games.

Of course i don't want to be in this league any longer but were probably in our best state to get out of it. Theres far too much negativity around latics and i honestly don't think its justified

Really. Am i the only one who still loves going to the matches. Couple of pints, have the craic, pound on first goal scorer, enjoy the game then get ready for the evenings plans. Ill miss crewe myself for family reasons but huddersfield is the certainly one of the best games.

Of course i don't want to be in this league any longer but were probably in our best state to get out of it. Theres far too much negativity around latics and i honestly don't think its justified

Same as. Love it all myself.

Latics on a Saturday is now just the inconvenient bit inbetween a decent pint, altogether more social and less critical. I think prozac has nailed it; the footy is just boring - gameday is just a reason to meet up with everyone and have a few beers and a laugh.

Do you know anyone willing to queue for 30 mins on a freezing concourse to get a pint of week old slops?

Say what you like about the fact that the Lookers was an eyesore - at least you could get a beer, see the scores in there and get see the game without gangs of goons bouncing up and down in front of you every two minutes.

Anyway, I digress.

So, as the internet rumours about Larry to the dirties increase, does anyone think that the Oystons may take a cheeky look down Sheepfoot Lane for a potential replacement?

Derek.

thats it lets give up on the team until we get promoted and then we can all jump on the band wagon just like some did in the late 80's early 90's.can some one tell me what was the point in people going round with collection buckets a few years ago and what was the point of the march from the civic centre?get behind the team who ever wears the shirt or piss off and watch man u in pub with your mates,ffs we are 6th in the league not in a relegation dog fight,whats wrong with you lot friggin moaning every week on here.ps this is not a rant at you ed.what is our motto again....thats it "keep the faith".rant over.ktf.

Do you know anyone willing to queue for 30 mins on a freezing concourse to get a pint of week old slops?

Say what you like about the fact that the Lookers was an eyesore - at least you could get a beer, see the scores in there and get see the game without gangs of goons bouncing up and down in front of you every two minutes.

Anyway, I digress.

So, as the internet rumours about Larry to the dirties increase, does anyone think that the Oystons may take a cheeky look down Sheepfoot Lane for a potential replacement?

Derek.

We sit alongside you :wink:

That one who looks like Plug in front of you is very annoying though. Up and down like a friggin' yo yo.

Blackpool fans on Sky Sports News seem to be furious that he is even being linked with it. Not sure Sheridan would be enough to please them.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

Have to say I miss The Royle Bar being open before and after games for a pint with my footy family!

Do you know anyone willing to queue for 30 mins on a freezing concourse to get a pint of week old slops? Say what you like about the fact that the Lookers was an eyesore - at least you could get a beer, see the scores in there and get see the game without gangs of goons bouncing up and down in front of you every two minutes.

I know, I know....

:cry: