Rang Huddersfield TFC - confirmation that they WILL allow cash entry tomorrow

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how many tickets we have been given, how many sold etc?

They didn't sell so many today what with the office not being open. My fault for not checking I suppose, it would have been easier to stomach if it hadn't taken 45 minutes either way to get through the frigging traffic from people queuing to get into the retail complex. I'm pretty sure they were/will be giving us the full allocation.

They didn't sell so many today what with the office not being open. My fault for not checking I suppose, it would have been easier to stomach if it hadn't taken 45 minutes either way to get through the frigging traffic from people queuing to get into the retail complex. I'm pretty sure they were/will be giving us the full allocation.

initially 2600,think they are on open sale now.ktf.

we will only take 2000ish becuase of the ALL TICKET idea... if it was pay on the day we would take about 3500

oldham fans dont like deing told what to do :grin:

but then again we will take more to there place than what they brought here AND they have a bigger fan base.... one hudds fan who i was talking to thinks we have got c**p away support haha wonder what they think of there own then :unsure:

we have been given a certain amount but if we actually sell the allocation udders will send more tickets but places will be available on the day there will be pay turnstilles for anyone without a ticket

if they have a pay on the day turnstille we could easily take 3000.... haha are away support is :censored: = thats 1 in 2 home fans (he didnt like that come back) £15 bet on the game aswell.. got a snide feeling about this one aswell :unsure:

well im still chipping away at my boss and wont know until 5.30pm on the friday if i can go. so if i can i may have to commit oafc0000's 11th cardinal sin, namely

thou shalt not sit in a sporting arena, unless thou supporteth the same teameth as those thou are surroundeth by

although 2100 aint bad, its just over half the stand. which has been almost, if not, full on more than one ocassion in the last five years.

True, but given the general malaise among Latics fans at the moment and considering that home and away attendances are down on previous seasons, I don't think it's too bad at all. Also, I bet there's a fair few who would normally go to Hudds away but can't make it due to family commitments with it being so soon after New Year's Day.

yep, all true. which makes the all ticket idea seem sillier. it seems like the decision went like this

har many will t'oldham bring?

no idea, theyre notoriously difficult to't predict, the average overt last tent years t'is about 2600

hmm, well t'if your pretend to restrict them to 2600 t'all ticket, but tell anyone who phones up that tits just a ploy, then you can save a few grand on your t'bill

thats just grand that is i tell thee

aye

aye

bye

bye

yep, all true. which makes the all ticket idea seem sillier. it seems like the decision went like this

har many will t'oldham bring?

no idea, theyre notoriously difficult to't predict, the average overt last tent years t'is about 2600

hmm, well t'if your pretend to restrict them to 2600 t'all ticket, but tell anyone who phones up that tits just a ploy, then you can save a few grand on your t'bill

thats just grand that is i tell thee

aye

aye

bye

bye

i think with it being all ticket a lot wont go because over the festive period its difficult to get to bp,and with the ticket office christmas hours more so....

i would imagine if they went on open sale it would be nearer the 3,200 mark going.

i think with it being all ticket a lot wont go because over the festive period its difficult to get to bp,and with the ticket office christmas hours more so....

i would imagine if they went on open sale it would be nearer the 3,200 mark going.

do you mean if it was always advertised as pay on the day? me too, probably a bit higher.

i expect there to be pay on the day, the amount will vary massively depending on the weather, but the following will be published as 2600. hull away in the fa cup has parallels for me, except the numbers will be bigger for saturday.

THIS IS WORTHY OF ITS OWN THREAD BECAUSE I AM NOT ALONE ON THIS.

I phoned HTFC ticket office up the other day and the conversation went as follows.

Q How many tickets have we got?

A 2600 Initial with the full allocation being nearer to 4000

Q Can I pay on the day if there’s tickets left?

A Yes

My question now is on our clubs advice initially and on Huddersfield’s advice at Least 8 of us are going to the Game without tickets.

The info on Our site is bollocks! There putting potential fans off by spouting utter garbage.

If Latics fans turn up without tickets they wont be turned away when the stand is not even two thirds full the police would rather have fans inside the stadium.

And If it was to be all ticket why didn’t we take all 4000? And advertise the fact from the start?

I know there’s people from the ticket office on here so what is the right answer to this,

Q If I go to the game without a ticket can I pay on the day?