Davies recalled

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im guessing hel be making a substitute appearance but i hope he starts with hughes.

i dont think byfield did much wrong on sunday,so i think it would be a little harsh to drop him,as we only have match reports on davies form at stockport.

also think davies n hughes cant play together,but we shall see....lets hope he has learnt from his time out on loan and comes back a better more focused player than when he left.

Welcome back Craig! I hope you continue your goalscoring form & settle back in quickly. As Shez points out the whole point of a loan is to get players fit & back in form, thats exactly what has been achieved. Now everyone needs to get off his back & get behind him & the rest of the team & show them that this club & its fans are worth staying for & taking them up where we can play alongside & beat massive clubs like Blackpool, Bristol City & Doncaster.

And here was me thinking everyone thought that Davies was bobbins :)

welcome back craig, hope he can do the job now and is given a chance by fans and managment alike.

if hughes does not start at hudds i think we can all assume he is out of here. :disappointed:

also think davies n hughes cant play together,but we shall see....lets hope he has learnt from his time out on loan and comes back a better more focused player than when he left.

They scored a lot when they played up front together last season.

There was some stat about only a couple of defeats when they played together too.

They scored a lot when they played up front together last season.

There was some stat about only a couple of defeats when they played together too.

Our goals per game ratio with Hughes/Davies up front was awful. Lots of draws.

I was never convinced that they were trying to play off each other.

Our goals per game ratio with Hughes/Davies up front was awful. Lots of draws.

I was never convinced that they were trying to play off each other.

Have never seen a Tics front two who play further away from eachother than Hughes and Davies.

DB should remain up front on Sat, with CD on the bench.

And here was me thinking everyone thought that Davies was bobbins :)

I will give him the chance to change my mind about him, lets see if he actually learnt anything about playing with a team at Stockport. Most frustrating player I have witnessed in a Latics shirt for many many years.

Didn't think i would actually see him back in a Latics shirt (he's not actually kicked a ball for us yet) ... obviously the club have seen he's used his time a Stockport wisely.

[/b]

I will give him the chance to change my mind about him, lets see if he actually learnt anything about playing with a team at Stockport. Most frustrating player I have witnessed in a Latics shirt for many many years.

Didn't think i would actually see him back in a Latics shirt (he's not actually kicked a ball for us yet) ... obviously the club have seen he's used his time a Stockport wisely.

hopefully he will have,otherwise if he comes back pretty much the same there will be a lot of people calling for him to be binned....

maybe its worth giving him a go on the wing,as he used to play there a lot or run there a lot rather....gives us the option of more pace on the flanks,and would leave lh and db to play upfront,as it looks like it could be a good pairing.

hopefully he will have,otherwise if he comes back pretty much the same there will be a lot of people calling for him to be binned....

maybe its worth giving him a go on the wing,as he used to play there a lot or run there a lot rather....gives us the option of more pace on the flanks,and would leave lh and db to play upfront,as it looks like it could be a good pairing.

That's 1 thing that does worry me tbh ed - 2 games and the herberts will be giving him some - give him time fans ffs!!

I would not trust him with the defensive responsibilities that go with this.

also think davies n hughes cant play together,but we shall see....

This is what you wrote yesterday -

one other thing,he might not decide until davies future has been sorted out....there isnt any love lost between them and davies certainly spat the dummy out over hughes being number one striker

Nothing at all to back it up is there?

Edited by LaticsPete