Hereford- Oldham

Possesion 56-44

shots on 9-11

Shots off 11-13

Corners 2-5

and we lost 5-0. :blink:

It has been said by many managers including Shez this season and it is completely true.....Any team on their day can beat any other team in this division.

Oldham 4 0 Hereford .....................Hereford 5 0 Oldham. Sums it up perfectly doesn't it!!!

Talk of automatic promotion is silly...we are not as good as we think we are and the playoffs must be our aim.

It has been said by many managers including Shez this season and it is completely true.....Any team on their day can beat any other team in this division.

Oldham 4 0 Hereford .....................Hereford 5 0 Oldham. Sums it up perfectly doesn't it!!!

Talk of automatic promotion is silly...we are not as good as we think we are and the playoffs must be our aim.

We'll do as I've predicted for a while..we'll go into the playoffs and slump out of them like a couple of years ago.

As for the stats...I'd love to see stats between Shots on Target and Tested the Keeper...sadly, them stats don't get recorded. What I mean is, a lot of our shots on target are almost passback like at times or right down their throat. Can't think of many keepers making great saves against us this season.

why is talk of auto promotion silly....you have to have something to aim for otherwise your just setting yourself up for mid table mediocrity every year...

auto is possible,still is possible however if we finish in the playoffs ill settle for that...

the thing is we havent played well yet this season,yet we have managed to string together two good unbeaten runs,and dragged us upto third in the table...

if the team believes in itself and converts the chances we are making,and stops the schoolboy errors in defence then we should be out of this league....

i dont know which rumours to believe any more.....the team are scared of getting promoted as a lot will find themself out of a job as they arent good enough....

or the fans cant handle us getting anywhere near the top and in reallity only want to settle for a safe position...

or the fans cant handle us getting anywhere near the top and in reallity only want to settle for a safe position...

Never heard that one before,need to get up to get decent crowds with bigger away followings every week.

We've been here before haven't we.

Get into a goof position inth e new year, then fall like a stone cos we've no bottle.

We have a stronger squad now than what we've had for a few years, i think today can just be recorded as a minor blip and we will be a contender for that second spot come the end of the season, IF we can keep hold of our better players after this month then we will be challengers.

why is talk of auto promotion silly....you have to have something to aim for otherwise your just setting yourself up for mid table mediocrity every year...

auto is possible,still is possible however if we finish in the playoffs ill settle for that...

the thing is we havent played well yet this season,yet we have managed to string together two good unbeaten runs,and dragged us upto third in the table...

if the team believes in itself and converts the chances we are making,and stops the schoolboy errors in defence then we should be out of this league....

i dont know which rumours to believe any more.....the team are scared of getting promoted as a lot will find themself out of a job as they arent good enough....

We have played well this season, in the home game with Scunthorpe where they came for a result and would probably have got one if their early threat had produced the goal it deserved, for half an hour in the Milwall game and for about 20 minutes against Hartlepool on Monday night. Other than a couple of good away wins that's about it really!

If the team believes in itself???........ I don't really understand that statement but I do understand that we are still making silly errors in defence and still missing chances up front but then again we've been guilty of that for a couple of seasons !!

I still don't think, even at this stage of the season that Shez knows what his best side or best formation is and I think that's the main reason we lack consistency.

We are going to have to win at least 13 of the last 20 games to atain top two and I think that is definitely out of reach.

I also don't care what anybody says, a team with aspirations of finishing in the top two in this league does not lose 5 v 0 at Hereford!!!!!

An excellent point, soon followed by a crazy one :)

We have a stronger squad now than what we've had for a few years, i think today can just be recorded as a minor blip and we will be a contender for that second spot come the end of the season, IF we can keep hold of our better players after this month then we will be challengers.

we should be able to keep our players, nobody will buy them on shows like this.