Bring Your Scarves

On Monday 2nd March, Latics are asking all fans to bring their scarves and show your support for the Latics v Leeds match, in the Roses Derby!

After making a post recently on the forums and talking with Alan Hardy, the message is for all fans to bring their scarves to the derby as a big sing is in order, holding up our scarves making all three stands a glow of Blue and Tangerine!

The game will feature on Sky Sports 1 and will be advertised soon on the OS and possibly (not 100%) in the never wrong, Oldham Chron.

Scarves are on sale in the Latics Shop for only £6, and also we need to fill this ground! Why not bring a friend, get them a scarf and join in!?

Now the idea is booked, which song would members would you like us to sing along to? Edited by OAFCguy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S I May get the big flag out

Would be crackin'! Where are you sitting?

Well done Guy - hope it's a big success for you! :scarf001::scarf001::scarf001:

I'll bring my Latics/Eintracht Frankfurt scarf.

Danke sehr! Hardy took the idea with open arms :grin:

Ah... My Frankfurt Scarf or my Latics one ... decisions...

Speaking of Frankfurt, I'll be at the Frankfurt vs. 1. FC Köln match with my Latics scarf soon!

yes and we all know the story about how you got that one. I still have the scars!

Sharp scarves. That was a joke.... :unsure: