Fans and Shez arguing in main stand paddock

Dont know if anyone on here heard or saw it but i was sat in the main stand paddock yesterday with my dad and was suprised to see a fan shout over to shez to stop bollocking hughes, Shez then looked over and shouted back oh its never hughes fault sit down and watch the game to which the man replied of shut up you f ing nob ed, i was quite shocked this shouldnt be happening between managers and fans when we are 3rd in the league lol crossley and tommy wright looked quite embarrassed as did the stockport bench lol

Dont know if anyone on here heard or saw it but i was sat in the main stand paddock yesterday with my dad and was suprised to see a fan shout over to shez to stop bollocking hughes, Shez then looked over and shouted back oh its never hughes fault sit down and watch the game to which the man replied of shut up you f ing nob ed, i was quite shocked this shouldnt be happening between managers and fans when we are 3rd in the league lol crossley and tommy wright looked quite embarrassed as did the stockport bench lol

They shouldnt let Hughes' agent sit so close to the bench....

Fair play to Shez I say, if it's true then anyone who has the neck to tell a Manager specifically, to stop bolloking one of his own team, deserves that kind of reply. He used to get frustrated with Warne, same scenario, the crowd loved the effort but Shez wanted more. If he decides Hughes needs it then he should give it.

And remember they have to shout to be heard so a comment usually comes across as a bollocking. It's a bit like Harry Redknapp with Darren Bent - people need to stop being so bloody precious. It's a mans game, well it was!

Fair play to Shez I say, if it's true then anyone who has the neck to tell a Manager specifically, to stop bolloking one of his own team, deserves that kind of reply. He used to get frustrated with Warne, same scenario, the crowd loved the effort but Shez wanted more. If he decides Hughes needs it then he should give it.

And remember they have to shout to be heard so a comment usually comes across as a bollocking. It's a bit like Harry Redknapp with Darren Bent - people need to stop being so bloody precious. It's a mans game, well it was!

One Hundred percent correct. If Sheridan is looking for effort only, he should pick me, you or anyone else on here. Basic effort does not get us promotion.

Good on you, Gaffer.....Sorry, Shez.

We are 3rd in the league why would you shout at shez. Good on you shez.

sat in main stand paddock meself yesterday. Didn't hear the Hughes shouts, but tommy told Greegs he needed to show "more energy" pushing up from defence. Shez was regularly ..er .."advising" Kelvin about his positional play. Fascinating watching Shez & Tommy at close quarters from the paddock. They feel the pain just like the fans from what I saw.

is that were derek wilson sits too?

is that were derek wilson sits too?

if hughes wasnt doing what he was asked to do then the manager has every right to send a message to him,its part n parcel of the game.....

some people just dont seem to like how shez does things,no matter what position in the league we are....obviously they wont clap when he gets us promoted will they.

if hughes wasnt doing what he was asked to do then the manager has every right to send a message to him,its part n parcel of the game.....

some people just dont seem to like how shez does things,no matter what position in the league we are....obviously they wont clap when he gets us promoted will they.

He bullies the players, he's too close to them. He only picks his mates and lets Hughes get away with all sorts (spotted that one pre edit) away from the game, he bollocks Hughes. So long as we are gettign both sides, maybe he's actually getting it about right.

i didn't hear the guy having a go at shez.... but i did hear shez tell him/her to watch the game... and in that comment i see the difference between people who know the game, and people who think they know it!!

that and it boils down to a basic fact.... that no matter who you are, and what you do for a living... no-one should have to put up with any level of abuse from anyone..

although i subscribe to the " i pay my money, so i'm entiltled to an opinion if it's not what i like" theory...i certainly don't believe for one minute that it gives me the right to verbally abuse someone...

if shez would of turned round and told them to 'foxtrot oscar'... then that person would probably be whinging down the clubs phone lines tomorrow morning.. so why is it ok to do the opposite??

i didn't hear the guy having a go at shez.... but i did hear shez tell him/her to watch the game... and in that comment i see the difference between people who know the game, and people who think they know it!!

that and it boils down to a basic fact.... that no matter who you are, and what you do for a living... no-one should have to put up with any level of abuse from anyone..

although i subscribe to the " i pay my money, so i'm entiltled to an opinion if it's not what i like" theory...i certainly don't believe for one minute that it gives me the right to verbally abuse someone...

if shez would of turned round and told them to 'foxtrot oscar'... then that person would probably be whinging down the clubs phone lines tomorrow morning.. so why is it ok to do the opposite??

its not ok to do the opposite is it....

he prolly wanted to look good in front of his mates...i told shez he was an effin knobhead today....how cool am i...

if there was stewards present they should have gone and had a word,i thought we had zero tolerance on abusive and foul language at football stadia these days...

Some people near me in The Main Stand were shouting for Windass to be replaced by Davies because he would run about more!

We haven't recruted Windass to run about at his age. We have got him for his class which he showed throughout the game.

Davies shows touches of class once a month for 5 minutes which makes him a very frustrating player to watch. You know he can do it, but you get fed up waiting.

Keep the faith in Shez - he knows what he's doing and old moaning blokes know f all.

That bloke was a complete tit. It happened when Hughes made that awful pass from their half, back towards the halfway line and put them straight on the attack 2 against 2. Shez had every reason to have a go. The bloke in question was sat a few seats away from me and must have felt like a right tvvat coz we all laughed out loud when Shez had a go back. I wouldnt worry about it, Shez is a tough lad and can handle himself in a row. I would rather have that than someone like Ronnie tosspot who always had a go back in the paper................ :censored: house................ HOOF

:lol:

That bloke was a complete tit. It happened when Hughes made that awful pass from their half, back towards the halfway line and put them straight on the attack 2 against 2. Shez had every reason to have a go. The bloke in question was sat a few seats away from me and must have felt like a right tvvat coz we all laughed out loud when Shez had a go back. I wouldnt worry about it, Shez is a tough lad and can handle himself in a row. I would rather have that than someone like Ronnie tosspot who always had a go back in the paper................ :censored: house................ HOOF

:lol:

Yeah i was sat in front of him me and my dad were cringing, but he did feel a knob after never heard him throughout the game afterwards, just shows some people are never happy.

Sheridan occasionally frustrates the hell out of me, as I'm sure he does with many others, but on Saturday he gave no reason to doubt his credentials as a manager.

After Gregan's 1st minute cock-up he calmly waited until our goal celebration to drag Greegs and Rubes over and give them a roasting about their lack of communication.

He was also right to keep on at the players to be more aware, as we were guilty of being caught in possession on too many occasions.

I like to express my views to Shez occasionally too, such as "Midfield are too deep Shez", but to have a dig when he was correctly rollocking Hughes shows that sometimes a manager can do no right whilst a favourite player can do no wrong.

As for moaning after a good result, and when we're sat in 3rd position, well I suppose there is always room for improvement, some would view it as constructive criticism, others maybe aren't such perfectionists.

Edited by outoftheblue

sat in main stand paddock meself yesterday. Didn't hear the Hughes shouts, but tommy told Greegs he needed to show "more energy" pushing up from defence. Shez was regularly ..er .."advising" Kelvin about his positional play. Fascinating watching Shez & Tommy at close quarters from the paddock. They feel the pain just like the fans from what I saw.

Agree with this - I sit on the front row of the Main stand upper right above the tunnel - the view is a good one allowing me to see patterns of play and positional setup very clearly. I've often thought about the vantage point that all coaching staff have when they are at pitch level. My observation is that Shez spots most of what needs to be put right - but I often wonder if he would see things slightly more quickly if he was sat right next to me! :grin: