Put The Away Fans In The Chaddy end

Is Anyone Else Fed Up Of Moving From The Rochdale Road End ( Big Section ) To The RRE (SS) or another stand. Its Always Cramped & Pretty Darn Annoying When You Have Someone Whos Been Boozing For About 4 Hours Before The Match Coming Sitting Next To You. I Dont See Why I Bought My Season Ticket For The Big Section And Have To Be Moved Constantly! :l

Next Season I Think The People From The Chaddy End Should Move Into The Main Stand Or RRE & We Should Give The Chaddy End To The Away Fans ... To Be Honest Its At The End Of Its Time Really, Time For It To Be Replaced With A New Stand :)

The Only Other Solution Would Ber To Put Some Portaloo's And A Burger Van At The Back Of The Lookers Terrace And Stick The Away Fans On There, Why Not ? Would Be Funny To See Them Suffer :D

Cheers, Latics_Fanatic

Is Anyone Else Fed Up Of Moving From The Rochdale Road End ( Big Section ) To The RRE (SS) or another stand. Its Always Cramped & Pretty Darn Annoying When You Have Someone Whos Been Boozing For About 4 Hours Before The Match Coming Sitting Next To You. I Dont See Why I Bought My Season Ticket For The Big Section And Have To Be Moved Constantly! :l

Next Season I Think The People From The Chaddy End Should Move Into The Main Stand Or RRE & We Should Give The Chaddy End To The Away Fans ... To Be Honest Its At The End Of Its Time Really, Time For It To Be Replaced With A New Stand :)

The Only Other Solution Would Ber To Put Some Portaloo's And A Burger Van At The Back Of The Lookers Terrace And Stick The Away Fans On There, Why Not ? Would Be Funny To See Them Suffer :D

Cheers, Latics_Fanatic

Why hasn't this been discussed on here already?!

That's a brilliant idea. :clown:

To be honest the club should have mentioned to you when you bought your ticket in the RRE that you would have to move on occassion. In fact they should really have knock a few quid off the price for your inconvenience.

PS: I Feel Sorry For You, It Must Be Pretty Darn Annoying When People Do The Most Pointless Things To Get On Your Nerves For No Apparent Reason.

Edited by danoafc

:blink::huh:

You can't just "give up" the spiritual home of the Chaddy End...

That was the thought in years gone by - but given that many have now 'experienced' the Rocky Road - I wonder if the feelings are still as strong?

For me the problems with the Chaddy(and I stood and sat there for many years) are twofold: Crap Legroom & the pillars - if we were to seriously revamp the Chaddy (and even add a few more seats) then it would be no contest as to which is the home stand of choice.

Its his third post... How would he know if its been discussed here or not.... :clown:

Nice way of welcoming a new member.... :clown:

.............said the man guilty off ripping the piss out of oafcguy on at least 2 seperate occasions this season (over the lookers blog and the scarves at Leeds initiative).

Whether it's been discussed 'specifically' on here or not, are you seriously tellign me that anybody isn't aware of all the hoohaa that's been kicked up time after time both on message boards and by physical club votes/polls?

Cheers, Latics_Fanatic

Damage limitation in action. I think the club would upset more Tics by removing them from the Chaddy than those upset moving between sections in the RRE. l like the idea about sorting out the lookers terrace for away fans. However that would only work for the larger away following as in the instance of the smaller (usual) bands of awayers the club would lose money due to the less admission price they'd have to charge. (standing open air)

Edited by Lags

.............said the man guilty off ripping the piss out of oafcguy on at least 2 seperate occasions this season (over the lookers blog and the scarves at Leeds initiative).

I criticised his idea... I didn't attack him personally or call him a clown.... and if I did apologise!

Edited by oafc0000

I criticised his idea... I didn't attack him personally or call him a clown.... and if I did apologise!

No, no, absolutely no sarcasm or pisstaking at all. Righto then.

EDIT: Nicey edited there 0000. Just in time.

People in glass houses and all that.

Edited by danoafc

"the flaming"? WTF? :laught16: You wanna be a little less sensitive, you delicate little flower.

:lol:

Says the man who cant telling the difference between someone attacking a idea and someone attacking a idea...

You attacked the person in your above thread... Which was then surprisingly supported by a mod...

I attacked the idea and go critised from all directions for it :) Including a mod :)

Its a funny place here :)

Says the man who cant telling the difference between someone attacking a idea and someone attacking a idea...

You attacked the person in your above thread... Which was then surprisingly supported by a mod...

I attacked the idea and go critised from all directions for it :) Including a mod :)

Its a funny place here :)

Get a grip eh, luvvy?

Edited by danoafc

You cant argue with a idiots like you because idiots cant reason :grin:

Enjoy your day.... :)

...............and I can't argue with an illiterate like you, who doesn't seem to be able to string a coherent sentence together.

Enjoy your English lessons......... :)

Boys, boys, boys!!! Zero, zero, zero, zero...

"I attacked the idea and go critised from all directions for it Including a mod"

In a nutshell, you couldn't do any better than Guy's efforts when there clearly needs something to be done - and declaring that nothing needs to be done, which is a bit strange. Perhaps you do it on purpose, I dunno - if that's your thing, whatever floats your boat.

You criticised his idea, that's fair enough - I said as much in t'other thread - but what I'd like you to do is perhaps help out with some other suggestions, rather than cutting down projects before they have a chance. Also you didn't get criticised by a mod, you got criticised by me - who so happens to be part of the set-up - so now I can't have a say?

Come on zero, think about it logically...

Well I'm glad that's sorted then.

the spiritual home being the chaddy end is now dead and buried.

its the stand i always go in,always have done for the best part of 36 years on and off

the argument for was its the home end,and the clayton arms is behind it etc etc etc...

well now the clayton arms has gone,the excuse of seggregating fans cant be used by the club or the police as were currently sharing the rre with away fans...

until the new stand(s) are built,i dont think there would be a problem with giving the away fans the chadderton road end

give home fans the whole rre,but you could make it that the small section is the family section,the section directly behind the goal is for singers and scarf twirlers and the rest open house.

by doing this it would certainly give the team a boost in terms of hearing the fans singing etc etc,as you know the noise from the rre is always loud.

think it might be deffo worth looking into for next season,change is good and should be welcomed instead of being put down or treated with contempt.