I wouldnt sack him just yet because I think it would diminish our slight chance of promotion via the play-offs. Or would a new man bring the typical new manger run of results and get us going??

I love Sheridan, personally sponsored his shirt one season, but unless there is a serious improvement, starting on Tuesday and sustained for a few home games, I'd show him the door. Cutting my nose of to spite my face maybe, but I'd do it out of principle.

I wouldnt sack him just yet because I think it would diminish our slight chance of promotion via the play-offs. Or would a new man bring the typical new manger run of results and get us going??

I love Sheridan, personally sponsored his shirt one season, but unless there is a serious improvement, starting on Tuesday and sustained for a few home games, I'd show him the door. Cutting my nose of to spite my face maybe, but I'd do it out of principle.

I like him too, he's done a lot for us, but we will never leave this division with him at the helm I'm afraid.

OUT the sooner some morons on here take it that he is crap!!!! Davies a good youngster now gone!?! Whinges god knows how many times about the squad and how he is going to make changes, the next game guess what SAME TEAM..... SICK OF THE SAME OLD CRAP, :censored: OFF SHERIDAN YOUR CRAP!!!

OUT the sooner some morons on here take it that he is crap!!!! Davies a good youngster now gone!?! Whinges god knows how many times about the squad and how he is going to make changes, the next game guess what SAME TEAM..... SICK OF THE SAME OLD CRAP, FOOK OFF SHERIDAN YOUR CRAP!!!

i wouldnt say he was crap...i just think he is very naive and inexperienced even for this level.

woulkd another manager come in and take us up???? depends who it is,but who is realistically available,as shez was the cheap option.

give himuntil the end of the season,whatever happens between now and then will seal his fate,he knows if things dont pick up hes out of a job,what more insentive does he need.

he is like andy ritchie,too friendly with the players,and too much of a nice guy.

OUT the sooner some morons on here take it that he is crap!!!! Davies a good youngster now gone!?! Whinges god knows how many times about the squad and how he is going to make changes, the next game guess what SAME TEAM..... SICK OF THE SAME OLD CRAP, FOOK OFF SHERIDAN YOUR CRAP!!!

1) Would replacing him now improve or diminish our play-off chances?

2) Who do you replace him with? Serious suggestions only please.

hate to say it but begining to agree,whitts crap,windy past it,hughes not as good as he thinks he is

windass has been asked to play 3 games in a week..instead of any decent manager would have known he cant do it and played lewis or davies on tuesdays,resting windass for todays game

hughes...proven goal scorer but first half didnt want to know,second half was improved and only for there keeper making a fine save he would of scored.im not blowing smoke up his arse,as he still manages to miss easier shots or chances then he scores.

whitts..really dont see what he brings to the team....get maher or lee on,and give stephens a chance on the bench.

1) Would replacing him now improve or diminish our play-off chances?

2) Who do you replace him with? Serious suggestions only please.

1) Improve, were going nowhere while he continues to put out the same team week after week, after stating things need to change, week after week

2) Ian Holloway, Aidy Boothroyd. Iain Dowie, Joe Royle&Andy Ritchie combo. Any of these would do better with the squad we have than sheridan.

I think it is silly to say out, where are we in the league?

I do hough however think he has lost control of some player. Sitting where we sit in the main stand and the fact there is no atmosphere there, you can hear everything. He told hughed off for something in the second half and they ended up telling each other several times to shut up, which is mental. Although id like to tell my boss to shut I would be in the pooh if i did. Think he might look at that aspect of his management style.

Still think he is the man to lead us into the championship, where we will week in week out get 5000 fans.

fact.

Adrian Boothroyd.

Jim Gannon.

Don't think Boothroyd would drop to our level.

Gannon would be the obvious contender at the end of the season if TTA decide to get rid of anybody on a wage and insist on using the strengths of the youth system at BP. County fans will tell you he makes perplexing decisions that seem to work!

He's a moody bugger though.

Decisions to be made at the end of May. Not now.

2) Ian Holloway, Aidy Boothroyd. Iain Dowie, Joe Royle&Andy Ritchie combo. Any of these would do better with the squad we have than sheridan.

Holloway - no thanks

Dowie - won't come back on Latics' wages

Royle - would love it, but probably wouldn't work

Ritchie - nah.

Edited by opinions4u

Wait untill the end of the season?

That means any new manager will have very limited time for team building and will not be able to assess fairly the current players in the squad. If we slip out of the playoff places it needs to happen sooner!!!

Rubbish... End of the season is plenty of time! So we slip out of the play offs and we just throw in the towel? Give it a rest will you...

We have to give Shez to end of the season... But my faith in him is now starting to be questionable.... Team didnt seem arsed today.. Time to buck up...

have you all forgot that there is still 18 teams under us in this division, if you all want shez sacked, then how the hell do you think the other 18 teams fans feel there wouldn't be a single manager left in the game if we all pulled the trigger so fast, yeah we not going well at the mo but god your all so down beat

have you all forgot that there is still 18 teams under us in this division, if you all want shez sacked, then how the hell do you think the other 18 teams fans feel there wouldn't be a single manager left in the game if we all pulled the trigger so fast, yeah we not going well at the mo but god your all so down beat

today proved how much of a false position we are in. On yer bike shez!

he is like andy ritchie,too friendly with the players,and too much of a nice guy.

I do hough however think he has lost control of some player. Sitting where we sit in the main stand and the fact there is no atmosphere there, you can hear everything. He told hughed off for something in the second half and they ended up telling each other several times to shut up, which is mental. Although id like to tell my boss to shut I would be in the pooh if i did. Think he might look at that aspect of his management style.

:unsure:

• 1 year later...