Corney

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing i would of liked to hear tho was the ticket situation at leicester, as why not make it the same price for home and away supporters, how he felt about it because we do it but leicester have chosen not to

At the risk of being known as someone who goes on and on and on about the same thing, Leicester are able to do the 'local promotion' because the local newspaper is heavily subsidising the cost, as distinct from TTA choosing to subsidise BP matches occasionally, for both home and away supporters.

At the risk of being known as someone who goes on and on and on about the same thing, Leicester are able to do the 'local promotion' because the local newspaper is heavily subsidising the cost, as distinct from TTA choosing to subsidise BP matches occasionally, for both home and away supporters.

The Leyton Orient game was subsidised by Alchemy Homes.

Yeah i know that about the promotions wasnt saying that i was saying we let away supporters in for the same as home fans and leicester havent, just thought i would of been good to know how he felt about that and that were being ripped off and that its unfair...

Edited by kellysheroes

I think I'm in love with Nikki!

You'd better have plenty of money. :wink:

Argh, it doesn't play!

I've got IE 7, and I'm on Vista, so I'd assume it's Media Player 10 +... any ideas?

I'm using Vista, Firefox and Media Player 11 and it kicks off almost immediately after a few seconds of buffering.

Good, sensible interview and interesting about the link-up with the Hungarians. Does this mean Goulash on the menu in the club canteen?

Yeah i know that about the promotions wasnt saying that i was saying we let away supporters in for the same as home fans and leicester havent, just thought i would of been good to know how he felt about that and that were being ripped off and that its unfair...

I know what you mean and I feel ripped off, regardless of the 'local promotion', by having to pay £21 as a pensioner!

However, SC would probably feel, as a businessman, that LCFC has done well to get the local newspaper to subsidise the tickets.

So finally the truth is out about our budget.

But was it ever in doubt? Among the lowest in the division yet we can attract the likes of Crossley, Gregan, Windass, and Hughes, offering the latter one of the most lucrative contracts in the history of OAFC, and afford more loans than an SU Bar.

No it wasn't in doubt. By the day Shez is being showed up for what he is both on the pitch and off it. The excuses aren't washing anymore.

Don't call him gaffer. Embarrasing.

E4e

CORNY

Fantastic interview. Agree with everything he says. He does clear up the playing budget thing.....it started low but is now in the top ten. Deano must be on a wedge. :unsure: I had believed it to be much lower.....don't believe everything you read in the programme!

According to the commentator you are in the bottom 6 for budget not top 10.Sounds like someone is telling porkies at your club.

So finally the truth is out about our budget.

But was it ever in doubt? Among the lowest in the division yet we can attract the likes of Crossley, Gregan, Windass, and Hughes, offering the latter one of the most lucrative contracts in the history of OAFC, and afford more loans than an SU Bar.

No it wasn't in doubt. By the day Shez is being showed up for what he is both on the pitch and off it. The excuses aren't washing anymore.

Don't call him gaffer. Embarrasing.

E4e

CORNY

Particularly after today eh? Plonker.

I'd say a harsh response.

Today showed what we should see week in week out.

Why don't we?

Real optimism on the back of what I've just seen. Time for Shez and the team to take it onwards and (literally) upwards.

Disagree that it was harsh. But it was such a good performance today I don't want to argue :)