Corney

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but still a puppet.

Simon Corney has no clout, he might do over the day to day running of the club, but overall he doesnt.

Who said I am a stay away fan? I am a season ticket holder, I'll be at Leicester on Saturday.

Where is your evidence that he is a puppet? It would seem you just have a personal axe to grind. As far as the rest of us are aware SC has plenty of power because he owns 1/3 of the club. And, if you don't have a problem with TTA, only SC, who is the other amigo that makes up TTA? Not thought this through have you sunshine?

I use FireFox, nothing at all comes up then, so I tried uing IE, the box with the LW logo type thing comes up, but the play button doesnt do anything :(

I'm on a mac with Firefox and had to wait a good minute for anything to happen, after that it streamed fine. Be patient and see what happens.

I''m glad that the budget thing has been put to bed, as I've never quite got my head round Sheridan stating that we had a bottom 6 budget. He has stated this both in the program and on latics world. It can no longer be used as an excuse by Shez to dampen expectations.

Is it that difficult to grasp? We started off with a certain budget set out but we have (again) increased it by bringing extra players in when they were available/we needed them. How many Chris O'Gradys do you reckon you could pay for a Dean Windass? Jones will be one of the highest paid members of our squad.

Is it that difficult to grasp? We started off with a certain budget set out but we have (again) increased it by bringing extra players in when they were available/we needed them. How many Chris O'Gradys do you reckon you could pay for a Dean Windass? Jones will be one of the highest paid members of our squad.

Meeooow easy girl. Just glad that this issue has been put to bed, so that we aren't under the false impression that avoiding the drop is relative success.

Meeooow easy girl. Just glad that this issue has been put to bed, so that we aren't under the false impression that avoiding the drop is relative success.

*scratch scratch* but if we entered the Christmas break in the play-offs having got there with a bottom 6 budget, before we go on to spend more, wasn't it valid, and totally correct?

Like the way he 'said it as it is' when he walked out of the planning metting saying TTA were pulling out? Didnt happen did it?

I am ashamed to be associated with you.

You are the kind of idiot which no doubt gets under TTA skin on a daily basis.

Why the hell do you persist in coming to BP if you dont intend to support the club?

FOOLISH in the extreme

One other thing that was said which doesn't seem to have been mentioned on here is that we'll definitely have to cost-cut next season if we don't go up.

Although this was to be expected by most of us, it really puts the importance on promotion for this season. Also it's good to hear that they are not thinking about leaving next year if things don't go as planned.

Sounded good to me!

glad that was free, as i havent got LW anymore, well done SC everything he said is what i wanted to hear especially LH, he wants to get us up.. cheers lee

even my boss who is a city fan said its a good job oldham have got him in charge "he knows what he is doing"

:chubb::sign0173:

the only thing i would of liked to hear tho was the ticket situation at leicester, as why not make it the same price for home and away supporters, how he felt about it because we do it but leicester have chosen not to

Davies is a good player but needed a change, could end up playing for a top Championship team if he sorts himself out

Will he though? 7 or is it 8 clubs down the line now at such a young age. Doubt he will, sad but as its been said before he won't be the first to waste a shed load of potential. Still maintain that in a few seasons time we'll all be watching the first round FA Cup highlights and Mr Davis will pop up scoring a goal for Dorchester or some other non league outfit. Hope he proves me utterly and totally wrong mind because I hate to see people waste their given talents, we'll see.

A great interview by the puppet tho'.

Oh and I think in Only One Jimmy Fryatt another potential cult has been born.

A great interview by the puppet tho'.

Oh and I think in Only One Jimmy Fryatt another potential cult has been born.

If you put it on full screen you can see an earpiece. It's through that that he's being told what to say from somebody off camera. Even so, my source tells me they had to do some retakes because Simon didn't get the party line spot on.

Yes they will cost cut... The saving grace is that everyone else will be doing as well...

Exactly, the best thing that could happen this season if we dont go up (from a pragmatic poit of view, not from an emotional point) is that Leicester & Leeds go up... along with one one of Dongs/P'Boro/'Udders.

Awful i know... but get those teams with money out and no-one in the division will be splashing the cash. Be tough times for all the club, and for lower division footballers who will be looking at pay cuts...