Corney

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for all those wondering why davies left and why taylor and hughes didnt.

corney will tell all this afternoon on lw

Oh dear. Does anybody feels a 'Chris Killen' moment coming on? :shock:

Still, should be a good listen/read. Anybody able to post the key point up on here please for those who can't access LW at work? Ta.

Only a couple of days ago people were actually criticising the club for not releasing a statement on the activity during the window, the club really cant win can it!

Nope nope

Some people are unpleasble!

Winging baby? Ok so would you much rather see Chris Moore sat in the MD seat?

Only a couple of days ago people were actually criticising the club for not releasing a statement on the activity during the window, the club really cant win can it!

I suppose that depends on what he says - that is whether it's a general comment on the window or a public dirty linen washing.

Sounds like another rant from a baby who wants to spit his dummy out.

Fascinating how some of the most vitriolic and negative comments on here are from new or infrequent posters.

(But respect to others such as dean1984 who frequently post in a doomladen manner :wink: ).

Edited by LaticsPete

Fascinating how some of the most vitriolic and negative comments on here are from new or infrequent posters.

(But respect to others such as dean1984 who frequently post in a doomladen manner :wink: ).

Its good that Corney goes on Latics World and tells us whats happened and why. But sometimes his outbursts are cringeworthy, you must admit?

Edited by Butter

Its good that Corney goes on Latics World and tells us whats happened and why. But sometimes his outbursts are cringeworthy, you must admit?

Actually , no. He's outspoken and opinionated but I don't cringe.

I enjoy his honesty and he comes across as a passionate man who cares for the club. He is a success in his other life and wants to be one in football. Give me a MD or Chairman like him over the mealy mouthed type.

Edited by LaticsPete

I enjoy his honesty and he comes across as a passionate man who cares for the club. He is a success in his other life and wants to be one in football. Give me a MD or Chairman like him over the mealy mouthed type.

Mmm Stott or Corney ...... Now let me think !!!!!!

Sounds like another rant from a baby who wants to spit his dummy out.

Jesus :censored: Christ ... people are condemning him before he's even opened his :censored: mouth now!

It is becoming ever more clear that there are a section of Oldham "fans" who won't be happy until TTA have given up and left and the club goes out of business. THEN they'll be happy, because they'll have something to b*tch and moan about for the rest of their empty, pointless lives.

:censored:

[rant]

Ahem. :unsure:

Aye same here.

Someone so passionate is always going to put his foot in it at some stage.

I think there is a fine line between stuff which is good to hear and stuff which perhaps should be kept behind closed doors, and sometimes Simon manages to go triple jumping over that line.

That said, I'd far rather have a chairman who is open and communicative (even if it's a bit warts 'n' all) than a chairman who doesn't tells the fans anything, prefering to keep them in the dark.

I'd certainly never criticise the bloke for wearing his heart on his sleeve and saying it as he sees it though.

Edit: Oops! VERY unfortunate typo :blush:

Edited by danoafc

Guest Only One Jimmy Fryatt

So just because I dont post often means my opinions are negative and invalid?

Jesus :censored: Christ ... people are condemning him before he's even opened his :censored: mouth now!

It is becoming ever more clear that there are a section of Oldham "fans" who won't be happy until TTA have given up and left and the club goes out of business. THEN they'll be happy, because they'll have something to b*tch and moan about for the rest of their empty, pointless lives.

:censored:

[/rant]

Ahem. :unsure:

If you'd have read my post correctly, you'll find I didnt mention TTA, I mentioned a baby spitting his dummy out. Simon Corney.

I dont want TTA to leave, Simon Corney has no power, that much is clear, he just likes his rants and can get lost for all I care.

I could stoop to your level and call you a :censored:wit for not interpreting my post correctly, but I'll just point it out instead.

Edited by wardlelatic