Corney

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just because I dont post often means my opinions are negative and invalid?

If you'd have read my post correctly, you'll find I didnt mention TTA, I mentioned a baby spitting his dummy out. Simon Corney.

I dont want TTA to leave, Simon Corney has no power, that much is clear, he just likes his rants and can get lost for all I care.

I could stoop to your level and call you a :censored:wit for not interpreting my post correctly, but I'll just point it out instead.

But Corney is 1/3 of TTA, 1/2 if you consider just the verbal members of the trio. He has lots of power.

I just don't understand where you're coming from. Sounds like he hit home and ruffled your feathers with his previous remarks about stay away fans.

Guest Only One Jimmy Fryatt
But Corney is 1/3 of TTA, 1/2 if you consider just the verbal members of the trio. He has lots of power.

I just don't understand where you're coming from. Sounds like he hit home and ruffled your feathers with his previous remarks about stay away fans.

Yes, but still a puppet.

Simon Corney has no clout, he might do over the day to day running of the club, but overall he doesnt.

Who said I am a stay away fan? I am a season ticket holder, I'll be at Leicester on Saturday.

For anyone who defended Sheridan with the line " Were on one of the lowest budgets and look where we are", your wrong.

Wonder who the Prem kid is for loan. Doesnt seem to be a midfielder as at the beginning Corney said JS hasnt asked for a midfielder

No flying Dummies.

Main points;

Good transfer window for us, pleased with Windass and DJ (best leftback in the division)

We wanted £400k for Hughes but no-one offered it, teams nearly matched our Taylor valuation but we still didn't want to sell.

Davies is a good player but needed a change, could end up playing for a top Championship team if he sorts himself out

Brighton asked for the fee to be undisclosed so other clubs didn't know how much they were willing to spend, but it wasn't massive money

O'Grady a good player but needs games, we have a recall option

Looking at a young player from a premiership club

Would have given Leeds the whole RRE even if the police hadn't asked for it

We have a link up with MTK Budapest where we could bring in some of their players, Liverpool already take some of their best young players.

One of the best run clubs in the division furthest away from the threat of Administration

We have one of the biggest budgets in the division (top 10)

brilliant interview !!!! the bit about us being the furthest from administration in the division and that we are well run terms of budget makes me happier than i was yesterday. Cleared up the Davies saga and the Hughes and Taylor drama...... loved the comments about Leeds being given the RR end and the home team having to sing louder .. well done Mr C. A huge V sign to the moaners ........

Guest sheridans_world

It was a good interview. Glad he cleared a few things up, like Donny asking for more money and us rejecting. Shows that a few people that had a so called :sauce: were wrong.

Good about the budget, putting more money in but keeping it sensible.

TTA using their network to good effect again. Well done. MTK were very much seen as a team of the Jewish community in Budapest before the war.

Under the Communist regime they were renamed as Red Banner, but have reclaimed their heritage since.

I did some consultancy in Hungary and they were well regarded.

(and they play in blue and white)

Edited by LaticsPete

Its good that Corney goes on Latics World and tells us whats happened and why. But sometimes his outbursts are cringeworthy, you must admit?

sorry but i disagree, i quite look forward to his interviews cos he says it as it is and doesn't pussy about side stepping everything like most would.

keep those corney interwiews coming

Guest Only One Jimmy Fryatt
sorry but i disagree, i quite look forward to his interviews cos he says it as it is and doesn't pussy about side stepping everything like most would.

keep those corney interwiews coming

Like the way he 'said it as it is' when he walked out of the planning metting saying TTA were pulling out? Didnt happen did it?

Like the way he 'said it as it is' when he walked out of the planning metting saying TTA were pulling out? Didnt happen did it?

Show us the quotes where he said those words.

And if you saw the plans you'd worked solidly on for 12 months or more potentially disintegrating before your eyes, wouldn't you be a little emotional?

Edited by garcon

Don't know i wasn't there, i'm only going off the interviews i've seen on here throughout the season.

maybe you should take a chill pill, appears you're getting stressed over an opinion

Don't know i wasn't there, i'm only going off the interviews i've seen on here throughout the season.

maybe you should take a chill pill, appears you're getting stressed over an opinion

You can't have an opinion on whether something happened or not. You either have evidence or nothing.

And as someone says, if you had put together an £80m development plan and saw it voted out by a councillor who thought that 1000 adults would drive 2000 cars, whilst simoultaneously ignoring a qualified planning traffic assesment, I think you'd be a little despairing too.