• Deane Smalley
    • Mark Allott
    • Kevin Maher
    • Chris Taylor
    • Lee Hughes
    • Dean Windass
    • Lewis Alessandra (89)

Moments to moan?

Maher's back pass, Hughes' miss and Alessandra's miss. That apart Maher and Hughes were terrific.

There isn't enough space on the forum to state how good everybody on the pitch was tonight. Play like that for 80% of the rest of the season and we'll go up via the play-offs.

Edited by opinions4u

Nevermind the whole team....Allot was MOTM.

Windass was our worst player first half.

I voted Allott too.

Quote from me: "Windass is only going in goal cos Shez will sub him otherwise"!!

Fleming - made a match saving foul!

Eardley - player very well - always a better option than Lomax

Golbourne - got forward well and the covering clearance off the line was immense

Hazell - hero - has he been given a contract to sign yet?

Gregan - immense again (although Golbourne rescued his cock up in the first half)

Allott - superb

Maher - superb bar the back pass

Taylor - excellent

Smalley - I think he played well but still feel he has more to give us

Windass - far better in goal

Hughes - ran his gonads off and should have won it

Alessandra - disappointing he missed that great chance

As for the vote - 10 out of 12 players selected. That says it all.

Edited by opinions4u

Only because you've gotta vote for a single player, I'm going for Eardley.

I thought he was absolutely outstanding tonight, especially with his recent performances/pressure of replacing Lomax. Brilliant display.

I was struggling on who to choose, so I did an "Ip Dip Doo", and came up with Hazell.

Gone for Windass purely on the positive vibe he gave the rest of the team. He did ok first half with his link up play if you care to have another look.

Also not giving the lad stick but Allots mis hit that put Cleverley in was only a shade better than Mahers. Both played well and subdued difficult opposition

In Allott's defence, the ball just deflected off him into the path of Cleverley. Him and Maher were fantastic, first to every loose ball.

I think it's unfair that I can't put "Every Last One Of Them" on this poll. A performance that words will never do justice.

We've had our troubles this season, but I'm very, very proud to be a 'tic today.

Had to be Deano but surprised Golbourne didn't get more votes. That last ditch save was incredible

Struggled to pick someone because they were all heroes. Went for Windass in the end because he stood up to claim the goalie' shirt. Was also considering Gregan because he grew stronger as the game progressed.

Don't often compliment Sheriden for his tactical acumen but he got the starting lineup and formation spot on. Another change I noticed he made was swapping Hazell for Gregan in the second half in marking Howard as the Leicester man was winning too many headers but also following the switch Gregan played Fryatt better than Hazell.

Struggled to pick someone because they were all heroes. Went for Windass in the end because he stood up to claim the goalie' shirt. Was also considering Gregan because he grew stronger as the game progressed.

Don't often compliment Sheriden for his tactical acumen but he got the starting lineup and formation spot on. Another change I noticed he made was swapping Hazell for Gregan in the second half in marking Howard as the Leicester man was winning too many headers but also following the switch Gregan played Fryatt better than Hazell.

Guest sheridans_world

Quote of the Game:

I think Sheridan should sub Smalley and put Liddell on. Liddell has more to offer to the game and Smalley has been gash. I'd still give Smalley until 60 minutes but then bring Liddell on.

I voted Windass, great performance and it is a shame we cant vote for the full team!