Taylor Crying...

Do you think he knew that he'd got his last booking for the club? :lol:

No, serously, that should have been a penalty, it's what I call the 'Old Trafford effect' if you ask me - give a penalty against United at Old Trafford? Never! Same story I think, quite a few bad calls, but the ref wasn't too bad...

Oh, by the way, that would be why Shez never keeps a spare keeper on the bench ;)

KTF!

Joe :D

No, serously, that should have been a penalty, it's what I call the 'Old Trafford effect' if you ask me - give a penalty against United at Old Trafford? Never! Same story I think, quite a few bad calls, but the ref wasn't too bad...

Oh, by the way, that would be why Shez never keeps a spare keeper on the bench ;)

KTF!

The linesman was a joke too. How Deane Smalley got booked for holding off a player at the corner flag i'll never know.

Taylor shouldn't have been booked at all as there was definitely contact. Then Howard makes the most ridiculous dive two minutes later at the other end and the ref did nothing!

KTF!

I think it was the lino more than the ref that was poor and suffered from from the 'Old Trafford Effect'.

It was kind of funny when Taylor cried but I cant fault his passion to win.

I think Taylor got booked because that was the 2nd time he went over quite theatrically and didn't get the decision (so the ref thought he dived). On both occassions there was definite contact- just goes to show how :censored: the refs are at this level as we have had worse.

Was a penalty but think Taylor's card was marked in the first half when he went flying in the air. If he didn't go looking for them we might have had a penalty tonight.

the simple reason why we didn't get the penalty.....

he doesn't do it as much as he did a couple of seasons ago, but i wish he'd figure out that people are wise to him.. refereeing to reputation! but if that's all that was wrong with a great result then it's hardly worth losing sleep over

Not sure what Taylor could have done different on either the first half free kick (not given) or the second half penalty (not given).

He didn't dive on either, was certainly not theatrical on the second one.

The first half one he was off the ground following the tackle, it wasn't a deliberate movement on his own part that got him there.

Was a penalty but think Taylor's card was marked in the first half when he went flying in the air. If he didn't go looking for them we might have had a penalty tonight.

and there lies the problem with poor reffing decisions....the first one was clearly outside the box and momentum took him inside....if it wasnt a penalty or a free kick then it must have been a dive,in which case why wasnt he booked for it then???

instead he goes down again,second half and it was proved he didnt dive as contact was made and he gets a booking...inconsistant refs,then howrds dive and nothing,thats why greegs went over and said something to that effect i imagine.

they got all the decisions and we didnt,simple as that.

i know you cant get a yellow card recinded,but maybe worth a shout reporting the ref and linesman,if other clubs followed suit im sure it wouldnt take long to get them to get there acts together.

and there lies the problem with poor reffing decisions....the first one was clearly outside the box and momentum took him inside....if it wasnt a penalty or a free kick then it must have been a dive,in which case why wasnt he booked for it then???

instead he goes down again,second half and it was proved he didnt dive as contact was made and he gets a booking...inconsistant refs,then howrds dive and nothing,thats why greegs went over and said something to that effect i imagine.

they got all the decisions and we didnt,simple as that.

i know you cant get a yellow card recinded,but maybe worth a shout reporting the ref and linesman,if other clubs followed suit im sure it wouldnt take long to get them to get there acts together.

Agree but I think what Maccas trying to say is that Taylor does make a big deal of the challengs on him. No one can convince me otherwise that it is just momemtum that makes hm fly through the air when hes touched.

If he didnt make so much of the challenges on him I thinK A lot more desicions would go his way

Agree but I think what Maccas trying to say is that Taylor does make a big deal of the challengs on him. No one can convince me otherwise that it is just momemtum that makes hm fly through the air when hes touched.

If he didnt make so much of the challenges on him I thinK A lot more desicions would go his way

I think he was making a genuine attempt to ride the impending tackle and the defender caught him on the up...I don't believe he dived at all!!!!