Dean Windass' 200th League Goal

Windy revealed during the week that he had been wearing a '200' t-shirt for the past few games. Today it looked as though he wasn't meant to score. After one failed attempt, he lifted his shirt to show the Chaddy his t-shirt and he made the slit throat gesture, as if to say it was the kiss of death. :laught16:

A few minutes later he scored, and I captured the moment and his celebration.

Note: The new Ernie Flag in the background. :chubb:

3279723994_411bf24155_b.jpg

3279750552_ff19db1d49.jpg

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

More players should take a leaf out of Deano's book and interact with the crowd, cos before they know it their career will be over and they'll have missed out on fond memories. Deano as been on this side of the boundary fence and doesn't just see the 'I am a pro footballer' syndrome.

More players should take a leaf out of Deano's book and interact with the crowd, cos before they know it their career will be over and they'll have missed out on fond memories. Deano as been on this side of the boundary fence and doesn't just see the 'I am a pro footballer' syndrome.

think he also mouthed something along the lines of thank goodness for that....lol

be an interesting blog on monday...

shame he got a yellow,but its fa rules,soon as the shirt comes off the yellow card goes up,thats why the ref had it out ready,let him celebrate first then bang...least he took it well and tried to polish the refs head a little.

i hope the ref did not book him ,because if you look at the ref it looks like he is holding the yellow card in his hand

He did. But dean knew he was going to get booked (as he took his top off) as he was having a laugh with the referee after it happenned.

Yeah, I'd agree there, but rules are rules, and surely the FA had a reason putting in the rule :rolleyes:

FIFA being the main reason.

Personally I think it's a pathetic rule, but accept the referee is not the culprit on this occasion.

By the way, superb picture Diego. Why the hell would anyone take a photo of a Latics corner????!!!!

Edited by opinions4u