fixtures tonight

Tranmere v Posh is an interesting tie for us. Draw would be the best possible outcome. Failing that an away win would see the dippers a decent points tally behind us on equal games played.

Hopefully swindon can pull off another result like they did at Leicester on Saturday.

Come on Hereford!

Leeds and Millwall games are ones that if we dropped points this board would be filled with Shez out and 'we're doomed' comments - so have to go for 3 pts for each of our rivals as the most likely outcome.

Tranmere v P'boro. In some respects we cannot lose as points will be dropped, but home win the worst outcome?

Leeds and Millwall games are ones that if we dropped points this board would be filled with Shez out and 'we're doomed' comments - so have to go for 3 pts for each of our rivals as the most likely outcome.

Tranmere v P'boro. In some respects we cannot lose as points will be dropped, but home win the worst outcome?

Not too sure bout Trannies v Posh. I dont think Trannies will threaten the play-off places but I think Leeds will. But someone needs to dropout, if Posh lose tonite they are level on pooints with us having played the same games. Hopefully it may be them who drop out

As the resident Tranmere fan at work keeps telling me, they don't score enough goals for him to feel confident about a top-six finish, so I wouldn't mind a Tranny win to knock the Posh back.

Don't write-off Hereford tonight either. Didn't they knock one of the top team's for 5 recently?