Floodlights On?

I don't know that much about the rugby this year but they seem to have started well. Is there anyone on here who follows them and knows if they are a decent bet to go up?

They had a good squad last year, but lack consistancy but still finished third I believe. Added a few more quality players this (including one from my club Skolars called Wayne Kerr who played in the world cup) and should be a good bet from promotion.

Dont know much about them myself but I was talking to my (future) father in law who is the kit man for them and he said they have a better team on paper than last year and the new coach seems to know what he's doing so I would imagine they have a good chance of going up.

They had a good squad last year, but lack consistancy but still finished third I believe. Added a few more quality players this (including one from my club Skolars called Wayne Kerr who played in the world cup) and should be a good bet from promotion.

Got to be a wind up?!

nope!!!!!!

Awesome.

You must have a great sense of humour/mean streak to name your child Wayne if your surname is Kerr.

Although it probably worked out for him in the long run if he bulked himself up to stop the school namecalling...

Edited by jsslatic

Awesome.

You must have a great sense of humour/mean streak to name your child Wayne if your surname is Kerr.

Although it probably worked out for him in the long run if he bulked himself up to stop the school namecalling...

You certainly wouldn't call him Wayne Kerr to his face, would you? :grin:

Does he have a brother called Joe....

Should be a good year this for the Roughyeds. And it would be good to see a few more in. The chairman has put a lot of money into it and genuinely wants to see them do well.

Oh, and there's a lad from Shaw called Wayne Ankers.