Up to 4th

Not too bad a point after going behind.

In traffic after the game... Still can't believe smalley missed that chance at the end ...

However... He was the only player with any credit after that... The first half was seriously the most hilarious and pitiful half I have ever seen...

Oh well.. We didn't lose, but 2 points dropped...

Windass, Hughes, Reuben ... And especially Hines were all abysmal.... How Hines is in the side ahead of eardley I just don't understand...

smalley missed 2 good chances in 2nd half, one blasted over from 6 yds out and another blasted over from good taylor pull back. but i would have accepted a point at 3pm.

Can accept the first one as it took a terrible bobble on a hurrendous pitch, but that second one... Ugh... Still can't believe it...

In traffic after the game... Still can't believe smalley missed that chance at the end ...

However... He was the only player with any credit after that... The first half was seriously the most hilarious and pitiful half I have ever seen...

Windass, Hughes, Reuben ... And especially Hines were all abysmal.... How Hines is in the side ahead of eardley I just don't understand...

Constantly giving it away again? Eards must be disapointed....

smalley missed 2 good chances in 2nd half, one blasted over from 6 yds out and another blasted over from good taylor pull back. but i would have accepted a point at 3pm.

Can accept the first one as it took a terrible bobble on a hurrendous pitch, but that second one... Ugh... Still can't believe it...

thanks for that, to be fair he did hit the bar with one of them,

we didnt have another attacking option on the bench though....if lewi was in the squad when windass came off,then he is altogether a different option.

how did hughes play,from what i can gather he was offside a lot.

I raise your Yeovil with my Hereford.....

Guest sheridans_world
I raise your Yeovil with my Hereford.....

He was there too but it is hard to imagine what a worse performance than Hereford looks like...(this season anyway)

Constantly giving it away again? Eards must be disapointed....

I thought Hines was pretty ordinary on his debut but most on here were raving about him.

The writing was on the wall for Eardley when he was switched to midfield to accommodate him!

Boro probably allowed him to come only if he played in the first team and if true then that's plain stupid!!

He was there too but it is hard to imagine what a worse performance than Hereford looks like...(this season anyway)

it was a comedy game.

2 very lousy teams of clowns...hereford wern't a team of clowns that day.

far worse than hereford.

the only reason we didn't lose was because yeovil were just as bad.

it was like watch 22 totally random people picked in a pub,asked to jump on a coach and have a game of football.

some of the mistakes seen that day just had folk go beyond getting angry,they were laughing!

only right thing about saturday was the result-no one deserved to win it.

on a side note,another brilliant weekender in yeovil..too much happened to mention here,but mmm....chessey chips!

Great. Two matches and he's consigned to your dustbin.

I remember when Earl Barrett first came. He looked rubbish.

I was actually joking about Hines being Clegg standard!!

But that did make me think why if someone isn't good enough should they get a run to prove themselves. Imagine where we'd be now had Phil Starbuck played 200 games for the club. I know in the past we've been too quick to judge people who've gone on to better things. The goalie Westwood is one from recent years.