Shez's comments on fishul

"We could have made life much easier for ourselves. I honestly can't put my finger on it; we are fourth in the league and confidence could be sky high. "

No :censored: :censored: sherlock!!

Makes me cringe when he says typical things like

“No DANGER”

No team of mine will play like that again

We didn’t take care of the ball

On our day we can match anyone in the division

Im not afraid to make changes

We are too inconsistent

"We could have made life much easier for ourselves. I honestly can't put my finger on it; we are fourth in the league and confidence could be sky high. "

No :censored: :censored: sherlock!!

Players start to perform well and play with confidence and he drops them anyway!!

“No DANGER”

No team of mine will play like that again

We didn’t take care of the ball

On our day we can match anyone in the division

Im not afraid to make changes

We are too inconsistent

I dont think he did say we wont play like that again - that would be silly as we certainly will do.

The second is a phrase he often uses.......so what - we all use such things and it's true.

We can match anyone in the division....why shouldnt he say it?

We are too inconsistant......why shouldn't he say it?

You tell us what he should say, to keep the muppets off his back.

I agree his interviews are a bit sketchy and repetitive, but so :censored:ing what?!?! Would you rather a University Professer comes in to give an eloquent post match interview. He's a football bloke from Stretford who gets a camera and mic shoved into his face straight after games which piss him off ten times more than us, and he knows idiots like you are going to going to over examine what he says and whinge about his terminology, no danger.

It's crazy, consistancy is one of the keys elements to get promoted ..... tinkering all the time won't get that

I agree, to extent.

This goes against the school of thought that you need a big squad and competition for places to get promotion.

He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

I dont think he did say we wont play like that again - he says it after every game... bristol away, swindon away, hereford away etc etc

We can match anyone in the division....why cant we match fodder.... obviously we cant match any team and we are never a match for teams like bristol rovers and swindon

We are too inconsistant......well state the fooking obvious... why keep saying that... sort it rather than say it

You tell us what he should say..... i wouldnt say anything id be sensible and make sensible changes, rather than just say im going to make them... drop all our crap loan players and play our own players

“No DANGER” - So, he's got a phrase that he habitually uses. We all have them.

No team of mine will play like that again - He said that once, after Hartlepool. We've played that badly once since then in about two seasons. Not never again, but hardly end of the world stuff.

We didn’t take care of the ball - Correct most/all the time

On our day we can match anyone in the division - We can

Im not afraid to make changes - He's not

We are too inconsistent - We are

are you sure??

i don't think i've ever seen us play as badly as we did in the second half yesterday and hope i never do again.

Worst ever oh no way seen us play worse than that. Tell you what was the worst ever the pie I bought last night which was sold to me as a meat and potato and was infact a lump of charcoal. Good job I threw it away before I could throw it at one of the players as it would have killed one of them grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :rant.sml:

Edited by GlossopLatic

I dont think he did say we wont play like that again - he says it after every game... bristol away, swindon away, hereford away etc etc

We can match anyone in the division....why cant we match fodder.... obviously we cant match any team and we are never a match for teams like bristol rovers and swindon

We are too inconsistant......well state the fooking obvious... why keep saying that... sort it rather than say it

You tell us what he should say..... i wouldnt say anything id be sensible and make sensible changes, rather than just say im going to make them... drop all our crap loan players and play our own players

:ohno:

:dedhrse:

Edited by Stitch_KTF

People forget the fact that some of our players perform completely different away from home. Thats why he makes changes

It's the managers job to motivate the players no matter which team we play or whether we are at home or away. Clearly Shez can't do it. He said that they were upbeat in the dressing room at half time and he THOUGHT they would be OK 2nd half. He should have made sure what was expected of them 2nd half, not thought they were OK.

It's the managers job to motivate the players

Are the players that pathectic they can't motivate themselves ? I've got changed in derelict farmhouses,back of vans and played on cinder pitches just for the love of the game. No motivation needed.

Are the players that pathectic they can't motivate themselves ? I've got changed in derelict farmhouses,back of vans and played on cinder pitches just for the love of the game. No motivation needed.

That's what I think too.

The players were lacking confidence second half, not motivation.

i'd say they were lacking heart and respect for the fans and manager as opposed to confidence.

Well seeing as we're on the subject of Shez's comments can I point out that he also pointed to a lack of confidence. Many others are blaming motivation....and now we can add a lack of heart and respect to the shortlist. :lol:

Now stop stalking me. :shakeit: