Rochdale...

OOOps :grin:

Ive said it all season, Dale are spouting the usual tripe of "it being there year", when in reality there going nowhere.

Dale werent at the races today. They played into bury's hands who didnt look that good in all honesty. Buckley and Adams had good games.

1st goal was a shocker. Keeper hit against their lad from a dodgy back pass and it sort of trickled into the net. Bury's 2nd was a quality goal but the final through ball before it was put in the net was offside. Just. Dale's late consolation was the pick of the bunch.

Lee Thorpe is not a footballer. How he lasted 60 minute's I do not know. Still. It's so tight in that league and dale have Bradford on tuesday night

Cracking crowd. 7,500 with 3,200 from dale. Was a bit dodgy with the amount of bury lads waiting outside for the infamous ryp who'd been ballooning about in the ground. :unsure: Weird how they split the stands. Dale in the Manny Road End. Bury in the main stand nearest that and then in the other corner of the main stand - dale fans.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Didn't they do that with us a few seasons back? We had behind the goal and then the far 2 blocks in the main stand. well that was officially anyway most of the main stand were actually latics fans!

i just hope both teams go up and don't bottle it like they usually do.

Didn't they do that with us a few seasons back? We had behind the goal and then the far 2 blocks in the main stand. well that was officially anyway most of the main stand were actually latics fans!

i just hope both teams go up and don't bottle it like they usually do.

No. Pretty sure they had 'tics in the main stand part nearest to the away end.

Bradford on tuesday. That league is stupidly tight. :huh:

Great win last night. Back up to 3rd.

Buckley ran rings by all reports. Bradford took 3,000 fans too. Never get why they couldnt manage that here???

Interesting set of fixtures on saturday in League 2 between the promotion chasing sides.

Brentford (1st) v Wycombe (2nd)

Exeter (7th) v Bradford (6th)

Gillingham (5th) v Shrewsbury (8th)

Lincoln (11th) v Bury (4th)

Rochdale have Rotherham at home.

10 games left now. Fixtures are

Rotherham home

Wycombe away

Chesterfield away

Exeter home

Bournemouth away

Port Vale home

Shrewsbury away

Darlington home

Luton away

Gillingham home.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sheridans_world
Right now, who gives a f.....

Quite a few people, I think you'll find.

I for one would enjoy seeing them at this level (even if we are one higher :grin: )

They are playing some very good football at the moment. Really enjoyed the game I went to a couple of weeks ago.

Quite a few people, I think you'll find.

I for one would enjoy seeing them at this level (even if we are one higher :grin: )

They are playing some very good football at the moment. Really enjoyed the game I went to a couple of weeks ago.

T'was a rhetorical question, Sir.

I'd like to see them go up too, but right now I couldn't give a ....... and I think you'll find quite a few people of the same mind as me.

I hated the game against them, and do not want them up.

Too many Dale fans who will take the piss if we lose.

It's different against City/Utd as we are expected to lose. Against them we are expected to win. It's awful.

We're not expected to win at all. Put us up against 'dale at the minute and i'd expect dale to beat us.

As for 'dale fans taking the p*ss. You're in Durham??

Big game on wednesday at Chesterfield who are still in with a playoff chance. Looking forward to Exeter at home on saturday, that could be a very big game if dale get anything at Saltergate.

Dale v Darlington when Latics are away at Brighton is on sky too.

UP THE DALE!

We're not expected to win at all. Put us up against 'dale at the minute and i'd expect dale to beat us.

As for 'dale fans taking the p*ss. You're in Durham??

Big game on wednesday at Chesterfield who are still in with a playoff chance. Looking forward to Exeter at home on saturday, that could be a very big game if dale get anything at Saltergate.

Dale v Darlington when Latics are away at Brighton is on sky too.

UP THE DALE!

Think l might make the trip to the dale next Saturday. Went a bit ago they lost but it was still a good day out. Hope they go up nice to see how many we would bring to there place on a Saturday.

Go on Dale. Never felt them to be rivals in any way, always like a little brother. Well happy to see them fighting away at the top, and having spent my lifetime (33 years at least) at the bottom rung and have cut their own cloth for years. They're now reaping it as clubs who overspent a while back sink past them and Dale remain as a well run club with little to no debts and a tidy ground. Hope to be playing them next season.

Chesterfield 3 - 0 Rochdale.

Ooooops.

Yes. Travesty. Losing a game in hand and STILL being a point clear still following B*ry's inability to win on tuesday night. Plus having a far superior goal difference to the sides below. Not to mention, still being 6 points clear of the team just outside the playoffs. Keith Hill Out - it's a disgrace. It's the first game in about 24/25 that dale have failed to score in.

Losing at Chesterfield isnt anything to be upset about. They went to Brentford only the other week and took all 3 points and they'll be in the playoffs come May.

Exeter at home on saturday when 3rd place Gillingham travel to 1st place Brentford.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Yes. Travesty. Losing a game in hand and STILL being a point clear still following B*ry's inability to win on tuesday night. Plus having a far superior goal difference to the sides below. Not to mention, still being 6 points clear of the team just outside the playoffs. Keith Hill Out - it's a disgrace. It's the first game in about 24/25 that dale have failed to score in.

Losing at Chesterfield isnt anything to be upset about. They went to Brentford only the other week and took all 3 points and they'll be in the playoffs come May.

Exeter at home on saturday when 3rd place Gillingham travel to 1st place Brentford.

Feck me...my post was in jest, but you've taken it right to heart by the sounds of it. You really must be a Dale fan. Ha ha.