I met one of Mr Taylors friends tonight in Liquid so unless players are allowed to be wasted in a night club the day before a game then I would pick the following team

My heart wants

Fleming

Eardley Gregan Hazell Jones

Fabio Maher Allot Smalley

Hughes Kabba

My head thinks he will play Liddell instead, although I wouldnt mind Lee there!

Source: my own eyes and ears

Edit for: completely drunk

Edited by razza699

I met one of Mr Taylors friends tonight in Liquid so unless players are allowed to be wasted in a night club the day before a game then I would pick the following team

My heart wants

Fleming

Hughes Kabba

Are you saying you saw Taylor and his friend out last night or you saw only his friend?

Shez: "We have a couple of knocks at the moment".

Would these be knocks arising from the squad-bonding night out at the dogs? :unsure:

It's a pity his friend didn't tell you that Hazell is suspended.

Are you saying you saw Taylor and his friend out last night or you saw only his friend?

It's a pity his friend didn't tell you that Hazell is suspended.

I believe Hazell isnt suspended as its 7 days since the yellow card offense meaning he misses MK and I think Tranmere

My heart wants

Fleming

Hughes Kabba

Have you ever seen Fabio play?? And , if you haven't you would select him ?

Shez in.

tayls was at my brothers school yesterday for a q and a session. he said he was injured, - something he picked up before leeds, but didnt know about so shouldnt have played at leeds.

He was clearly nowhere near 100% against Leeds, I put it down to the smash in the face in the first few mins, so why on earth was this not noticed by Shez? Instead choosing to bring three more dangerous players off.

E4e

JSOUT

He was clearly nowhere near 100% against Leeds, I put it down to the smash in the face in the first few mins, so why on earth was this not noticed by Shez? Instead choosing to bring three more dangerous players off.

E4e

JSOUT

you really have it in for mr sheridan nick..he can't do right for doing wrong..i'll reserve judjment till the last kick of the season...http://www.owtb.co.uk/style_emoticons/default/grin.gif

E4e

JSOUT

I think 90% of Latics Fans would have wanted Taylor on the pitch.

Chris Taylor was in the Commercial in Uppermill last night at 11.30. He was drinking from a bottle of water (yes, really!) and appeared to be stone cold sober. Bit strange if he then went up town and got bladdered. Or was it just his friend who was drunk in Liquid? I'm confused.

Chris Taylor was in the Commercial in Uppermill last night at 11.30. He was drinking from a bottle of water (yes, really!) and appeared to be stone cold sober. Bit strange if he then went up town and got bladdered. Or was it just his friend who was drunk in Liquid? I'm confused.

Granted I didnt see Taylor drinking but he was out until 1.30ish and didnt seem totally sober But yeh I saw him and spoke to his mate who said he had a calf strain,

Hopefully Lidds will play, and hopefully he will play well (we tend to win when he does). :pray:

i really hope he doesnt......no disrespect but these are the games were we need to punish teams and get a good win against them,playing old man liddell is a backwards step...if taylor isnt playing we have danny jones more than capable of playing left wing with smalley on the right.....i would even play lewis as right winger before lids,purely and simply for pace and being able to run his lungs out for 90 mins...playing lids wide right is weakening that side of the team,in my opinion..

there we have it LIDDELL plays - old slow midfield with maher allott and liddell in, Shez you are clueless. Jones and Golbourne on the left?? Ferreira on the rw smalley lw??? no.? Lee on rw if you must (didnt you know he is our creative central midfield spark shez.????)

Utter CRAP SHEZ!!

Liddell had many more good touches than bad. He made two bad mistakes, the first when he gave the ball away cheaply and then chased back showing he isn't quite as slow as some think. The second was a miss kicked long pass. He offered more than Smalley who was again poor and most moves Liddell was involved in broke down not because of him, return passes not reaching him etc.

However I agree that he's hardly the type of 'winger' you want with that midfield pairing, which is Shez's fault, not Liddell's. :(