It's not pretty at the moment down BP way

But I just feel we need a positive post for TTA to read on the boards right now. I am sure they'll have it out with the staff and clean up the place. We don't need anymore negative press, what with the DD saga of Gregan, Serving wench drama at Lydgiate, dummy spitting antics of Windass and now Dog Gate we've had quite enough for this season.

Now for the positive............................ We will still be here supporting the club as much as we can and still have trust in our board after they've once again made the funds available to Sheridan to succeed. One club, one family, one aim.

But I just feel we need a positive post for TTA to read on the boards right now. I am sure they'll have it out with the staff and clean up the place. We don't need anymore negative press, what with the DD saga of Gregan, Serving wench drama at Lydgiate, dummy spitting antics of Windass and now Dog Gate we've had quite enough for this season.

Now for the positive............................ We will still be here supporting the club as much as we can and still have trust in our board after they've once again made the funds available to Sheridan to succeed. One club, one family, one aim.

Seconded

Fully support TTA and the board of directors at Latics, and trust they will do the right thing

Don't think their integrety is ever in doubt. Even if we have a chairman notorious for dummy-spitting, I fully trust them to come to the right conclusion here and put closure on the whole, sorry saga.

I also feel there there will be a change of personnel at the end of it all too.

Let’s hope the board are as sick as we all are of seeing our club thrown into turmoil by appalling off-the-field indiscipline and inexplicably poor performances from talented players, and take firm action to sort things out - yes, Mr Hardy, I am sure most of us will back sackings if that is what is needed. I agree totally with everything written in this thread – although I am brassed off that I somehow missed reading anything about the serving wench at Lydgate.

i agree with all of that but i hope they are not to hard on gregan as he has been our best player this season by far.

True.

And as Captain his position would be untenable.

As well as possibly part of the reason we are not doing better as a team on the pitch anyway.

Lags,

I fully support your post.

Despite any gripes about the team messing up our good league position, I have nothing but praise for the owners and Directors for the way they have put us on a sound footing since buying the club out of administration in 2003.

I am 100% convinced that they will come to the right conclusion in terms of what, if any, action is required.

What happens on the football pitch happens. There are only 3 teams who can be successful in our league this season and the board have ensured that the football management have the tools to give us a chance of being 1 of those 3 teams.

I also like your signing off comment "1 club, 1 family, 1 aim." It may even be appropriate for it to take over from "keep the faith" as the clubs motto as we strive to move on.

Cheers,

Harry

Probably storm in teacup but once the nationals find out LH is involved it will obviously get blown up....

Alcoholic killer in dogs rampage ........

Expecting John Gaunt to show up on TV anytime

...joking aside.....there does seem to be a drink problem down there