Stam going out on loan!?!

Reading between the lines and actions this season I would suggest and thought previously that this is Stams last season at the club. So not overly surprised. That said if we fail to go up this season and the budget is cut as much as presumed maybe Stam does have a place here. Or is he to much of an injury worry for a thin squad?

And then limp out again... :lol:

Another case of use other clubs players instead of our own. Stefan Stam makes the odd mistake, but Reuben hazell has made a few absolute shockers in the last few weeks, Yeovil, Leeds, Colchester. I can imaine the only reason we would let him go would be because he is unhappy at not playing, especially not even being on the bench behind 2 young loanees (one of which clearly cant play football)

Another case of use other clubs players instead of our own. Stefan Stam makes the odd mistake, but Reuben hazell has made a few absolute shockers in the last few weeks, Yeovil, Leeds, Colchester. I can imaine the only reason we would let him go would be because he is unhappy at not playing, especially not even being on the bench behind 2 young loanees (one of which clearly cant play football)

I think that's pretty unfair. Rubes on the whole is an absolute model of consistancy, and has been rewarded for that with a new deal. He's clearly a crowd favourite and the fact that he rarely makes silly mistakes pretty much shows this.

Stam on the other hand has at least one gaffe a game. Whether they go unpunished is a different kettle of fish, but he has nowhere near the consistancy levels that Rueben has.

I think that's pretty unfair. Rubes on the whole is an absolute model of consistancy, and has been rewarded for that with a new deal. He's clearly a crowd favourite and the fact that he rarely makes silly mistakes pretty much shows this.

Well said.

Stam on the other hand has at least one gaffe a game.

Ooh. Not too sure about that.

Stam's been very unlucky with injuries. If he wasn't made of crisps, I've no doubt he would've been a mainstay of the side for years.

The way the sh...ermmm...scandal is hitting this club at the moment, I would say that if this is true, Sheridan is making a big mistake.

Okay, not exactly linked to the dogs debacle, but another nail in the season if he goes out on loan and somebody gets crocked. Hines at CB, you have got to be joking! :mad:

So does Shez feel that Hines and Golborne are better than Stam? What a joke. Stam should be going nowhere except into the starting line up for the next two games. If Stam goes it just proves to me that Shez is clueless about the current squad. Does he really believe that the loan players he has brought in are better than what we already have?

The way the sh...ermmm...scandal is hitting this club at the moment, I would say that if this is true, Sheridan is making a big mistake.

Okay, not exactly linked to the dogs debacle, but another nail in the season if he goes out on loan and somebody gets crocked. Hines at CB, you have got to be joking! :mad:

Hines would be ok at at centre back, it's his natural position not full back.

Hines would be ok at at centre back, it's his natural position not full back.

As I've said before, use our OWN players and not some Premiership youth/reserve who is not getting a game at his own club. Sorry, but I've had enough of the revolving door on Boundary Park.

Just my thoughts.

Stam makes no more errors than anyone else. He'd probably walk into most sides in this division.

im sorry but from what ive seen of stefan stam over the past couple of seasons [when hes been fit to play] hes simply not good enough,cant count on one hand the amount of good games hes had.

As I've said before, use our OWN players and not some Premiership youth/reserve who is not getting a game at his own club. Sorry, but I've had enough of the revolving door on Boundary Park.

Just my thoughts.

My thoughts are pick the best players, whether they are loanees or not. From what I have seen Stam is better then Hines, but then Stam has done no better than Hines when he has played full-back....

People were calling for Ferraira to play before Lidds last week, I didn't hear your sentiment anywhere then.....but then Lidds isn't as popular as Stam. :wink:

That's because he isn't as DREAMY.

Ahem.

Stam on loan (possibly) and Gregan sacked (maybe), what's the team coming too. Two good players and both dreamboats too. I only hope both are just wild rumours and not true.