Who takes temporary charge of the team...?

I dont want Ince to have the job, I think if he comes to Oldham I definaltly wont be going again

wtf - can you expand on that sort of comment?

I find it lame, bordering on pathetic.

Why would you refuse to follow your favorite football team because they appointed Paul Ince as manager?

Think you need someone that 90% of the fans will be delighted with ala Ritchie or Royle.

And what happened the last time the club appointed a fans favourite? I'd take someone that is going to kick the players arses and get results right now on a temporary basis!

Ince or Dowie wouldn't surprise me. I can imagine us going for the 'big name' choice much like we have done with strikers this season.

Not to impressed with this temporary approach. Seems rash to me although Ince would be exciting.

A temporary post seems rash????

It's the sensible thing to do and any contract to the end of the season may be performance related..ie a big bonus for getting us promoted.

wtf - can you expand on that sort of comment?

I find it lame, bordering on pathetic.

Why would you refuse to follow your favorite football team because they appointed Paul Ince as manager?

Because he has a chip the size of everest on his shoulder.

I didnt say I wouldnt follow my team, I just wont be going whilst he is in charge, I detest the man end of

Because he has a chip the size of everest on his shoulder.

I didnt say I wouldnt follow my team, I just wont be going whilst he is in charge, I detest the man end of

I think it will be Ritchie or Ince - Ill be happy with either

Please don;t be Dowie

A temporary post seems rash????

It's the sensible thing to do and any contract to the end of the season may be performance related..ie a big bonus for getting us promoted.

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I meant sacking the manager with nine games to go without having even a temporary replacement ready seems rash. Maybe we do have a replacement ready......

So much for the new fella "having time to assess the squad".

I predict no promotion and then wholesale changes as we start all over again.

Guest sheridans_world
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I meant sacking the manager with nine games to go without having even a temporary replacement ready seems rash. Maybe we do have a replacement ready......

I think you might be a bit off the mark here. Think about it, Shez gets sacked and we are going to name a replacement within three hours? Sounds like they have already been in talks with someone...

Corney travelling to meet someone this afternoon would seem to suggest that conversations have already taken place. Possibly AH's comments last week about assessing the legal position after Belle Vuegate might have also included this.

Sorry stitch - must read proper!

Edited by OminousPoultry

Someone told me at the club told me we have a replacement ready and that this temp talk is a bit of a smoke screen in case it dosent come off...

I am not one for touting sources but I thought the hell with it... Take or leave it... We should know by morning one way of the other...