Follow us on Twitter!

We're trying to tweet (!) from the game tomorrow and see how it goes, so make sure you're set up to follow us from your mobile devices and join in.

What geekery.

We'll look at @replies at HT cos there is match going on that we'd like to see y'know...

We're trying to tweet (!) from the game tomorrow and see how it goes, so make sure you're set up to follow us from your mobile devices and join in.

What geekery.

We'll look at @replies at HT cos there is match going on that we'd like to see y'know...

I'm interested - is there an app on iPhone for this one?

Cheers.

I'm interested - is there an app on iPhone for this one?

Cheers.

Yep.

Search the App store for one. There's plenty of choice and plenty of the free one's do the job. I'm currently using Twitterific which does the job fine.

I use Twitterific and it works really well. Set up your account on twitter and then twitterific will update direct to your iPhone. Seems to work for me and it's free. Twitterfon also does virtually the same and is free too.

I'm just looking at TwitterFon. I need one which I can use with multiple accounts, so I can update my own and the OWTB account, and neither seem to do it.

I'm just looking at TwitterFon. I need one which I can use with multiple accounts, so I can update my own and the OWTB account, and neither seem to do it.

Well for tomorrow ive just set my log in as the OWTB one so i will just post the updates from there.

As you have an iphone though, maybe download two of the free apps and set your own and OWTB one to either?

I use Twitterific and it works really well. Set up your account on twitter and then twitterific will update direct to your iPhone. Seems to work for me and it's free. Twitterfon also does virtually the same and is free too.

Done it! Thanks to all for the replies.

So tomorrow I'll be listening to the commentary on LW, chatting on the OWTB live chat and reading the tweets from OWTB... :shock:

If that doesnt make me a superfan, I don't know what does.... :grin:

Anyone know the password for the wifi connection you can see when you're in the Rocky Rd end? LaticsMedia I think it is. As a season ticket holder I feel justified in using it if someone wants to share :grin:

Slip Alan a tenner and he might let you have it?

Anyone know the password for the wifi connection you can see when you're in the Rocky Rd end? LaticsMedia I think it is. As a season ticket holder I feel justified in using it if someone wants to share :grin:

Slip Alan a tenner and he might let you have it?

"Ieatbabies"? :lol:

Done it! Thanks to all for the replies.

So tomorrow I'll be listening to the commentary on LW, chatting on the OWTB live chat and reading the tweets from OWTB... :shock:

If that doesnt make me a superfan, I don't know what does.... :grin:

:lol: nice one!

• 2 weeks later...

Come on good people of OWTB. Get yourselves signed up to Twitter and follow @owtb and @oldham_athletic. Benefits include near-instant updates of when the Official Site posts news stories and live updates from many Latics matches, including pictures and key incidents.

Latics are currently in midtable (see here), lets get them up to the top shal we?