Standing In Rochdale Road End

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a season ticket holder i feel i have seen enough to comment on the season so far.

I have to say regardless how rubbish we played today what was just as annoying was all the so called " Oldham " fans who were in the r.r.e. today.

I have never seen so many standing throughout the match at so many times were nothing was happening.

This was obviously down to the return of big Joe that we attracted the floaters who come next home match will have done one.

This is not utd or city. When nothing is happening on the pitch please sit down as all you do is just piss everyone else off behind you.

I sit in the T section and until today has thankfully been a stand free zone apart from when the obvious rare exciting moments happen.

Stewards non- existent today. Too busy throwing out the scallies from Tranmere

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the "T Section" eh? :lol::lol::lol::lol::unsure:

sfunny - moore goads us twice after scoring and it's slag fans off for reacting - i ask you - soz for showing some passion - a conception that seems to have been lost on a lot at bp these days

Go back to the OP leezy - no-one has had a go at anyone for reacting to moore.

Throwing bottles at him is a different thing though. If someone is so incapable of controlling their reaction when someone who's listened to their mum & dad being called various things for 60+ minutes makes a gesture at us, they need to question themselves. Are you really surprised that he showed some passion by shoving it back at us?

Edited by real

sorry but yesterday when i looked over at he other sections of the RRE i didnt see any other section standing.

the only section what does stand all game nearly is the one closest to the away fans.

It was a bigger crowd so that section near the away fans was a bit bigger but there was nothing over the top or different than usal going on ....

No but by paying said money and entering said ground, you agree to the ground regulations, which includes sitting down.

It's an interesting question isn't it. I witnessed 2 things yesterday in the RRE that pissed me off.

It took 15 minutes for a guy to start loudly abusing Eardley, after about an hour I told him to give it a rest as it got louder and more pathetic. His response was " I was at MK Dons. I've paid my money, I'll have my say"

Secondly at the end watching the game die out I was stood at the top when Eardley went down with Savage. A different guy altogether gave an outburst to the tune of "Kick him in the head Eardley, the black ba......, then went on to shout the N word repeatedly while laughing. His mates just laughed, i asked him if he would say the same to Kabba and he said "Yes, I :censored: hate him too."

So my question is what does your £20 entitle you to legally & morally? And where should I go next time to avoid racists and serial abusers?

It's an interesting question isn't it. I witnessed 2 things yesterday in the RRE that pissed me off.

It took 15 minutes for a guy to start loudly abusing Eardley, after about an hour I told him to give it a rest as it got louder and more pathetic. His response was " I was at MK Dons. I've paid my money, I'll have my say"

Secondly at the end watching the game die out I was stood at the top when Eardley went down with Savage. A different guy altogether gave an outburst to the tune of "Kick him in the head Eardley, the black ba......, then went on to shout the N word repeatedly while laughing. His mates just laughed, i asked him if he would say the same to Kabba and he said "Yes, I :censored: hate him too."

So my question is what does your £20 entitle you to legally & morally? And where should I go next time to avoid racists and serial abusers?

It entitles you to watch the game, nothing more nothing less.

You're entitled to whinge regardless of the 20 quid - it just makes you a whinger.

It entitles you to watch the game, nothing more nothing less.

You're entitled to whinge regardless of the 20 quid - it just makes you a whinger.

It wasn't whinging, it was very loud foul mouthed abuse which given where I was sat would be heard by the player. It's obvious his confidence is low and these idiots seem hell bent on forcing him out.

A different guy altogether gave an outburst to the tune of "Kick him in the head Eardley, the black ba......, then went on to shout the N word repeatedly while laughing. His mates just laughed, i asked him if he would say the same to Kabba and he said "Yes, I :censored:in hate him too."

If you have to rank pathetic behaviour, where does this sit with coin throwing, standing up and obscuring a disabled fan's view and throwing an empty plastic bottle on the pitch?

It wasn't whinging, it was very loud foul mouthed abuse which given where I was sat would be heard by the player. It's obvious his confidence is low and these idiots seem hell bent on forcing him out.

Well then it makes him an idiot. Again the twenty quid is irrelevant. :)

As a season ticket holder i feel i have seen enough to comment on the season so far.

I have to say regardless how rubbish we played today what was just as annoying was all the so called " Oldham " fans who were in the r.r.e. today.

I have never seen so many standing throughout the match at so many times were nothing was happening.

This was obviously down to the return of big Joe that we attracted the floaters who come next home match will have done one.

This is not utd or city. When nothing is happening on the pitch please sit down as all you do is just piss everyone else off behind you.

I sit in the T section and until today has thankfully been a stand free zone apart from when the obvious rare exciting moments happen.

I was sat down the front of T section today.

I'm so sorry for annoying you, singing and getting behind the team. I'm so sorry that we got others in T block to stand which resulted in most of the RRE standing and singing "Big Fat Joe's Barmy Army" as one, creating the best atmosphere heard at BP in a long long time.

If you cant gather, i'm being sarcastic. There was a 5 year old kid who was stood on the seat next to me and his dad looked proud as punch as his son was quite clearly grabbed by the whole atmosphere - something which got me hooked as a 5 year old attending matches who couldnt really understand football.

Floating fan my arse. Everyone down the front of T section who was singing has been going for years.

The throwing of missiles would've happened at any ground in the country in those circumstances. There wont be a fine for that.

Surely you'd have laughed if one hit him straight in the face.

Never circumstances to throw anything. Find them, ban them for good.

heard the saying sticks and stones.......

The throwing of missiles would've happened at any ground in the country in those circumstances. There wont be a fine for that.

Surely you'd have laughed if one hit him straight in the face.

thanks for the imput.

AH has noted your point and has his excuse ready for when we get let off.

pat yourself on the back.

thanks for the imput.

AH has noted your point and has his excuse ready for when we get let off.

pat yourself on the back.

Nothing will happen Johnny. Same when there was coins, bottles of p*ss and alsorts being lobbed back and forth on the opening day of the season.

Nothing will happen Johnny. Same when there was coins, bottles of p*ss and alsorts being lobbed back and forth on the opening day of the season.

all depends on if the ref has it in his report or not.

the incident resulted in moore being booked,so it very much proberbly will be.

also,tranmere can kick up a fuss for one of their players being pelted.

also,anyone see ronniesaurous widing up the crowd after the game...?

rather animated he was,as a copper just looked on.

only needed an idiot to jump him and pop.

I was sat down the front of T section today.

I'm so sorry for annoying you, singing and getting behind the team. I'm so sorry that we got others in T block to stand which resulted in most of the RRE standing and singing "Big Fat Joe's Barmy Army" as one, creating the best atmosphere heard at BP in a long long time.

If you cant gather, i'm being sarcastic. There was a 5 year old kid who was stood on the seat next to me and his dad looked proud as punch as his son was quite clearly grabbed by the whole atmosphere - something which got me hooked as a 5 year old attending matches who couldnt really understand football.

Floating fan my arse. Everyone down the front of T section who was singing has been going for years.

Why have you made a point against something he didn't say? He said nothing about singing and getting behind the team, but you've made out that he did. Can you read?

As for most of the RRE & specially the T section standing; Only pre match and when something happened. Most of the time almost everyone was sat down. I'm not sure why you want to take credit that "we got others in T block to stand" - suggests a mis-placed feeling of self importance to me. Honestly, what you do doesn't make me stand, it's the team and my love for latics that does that, still, whatever floats your boat.

you are the sort of "fan" i really dislike

all depends on if the ref has it in his report or not.

the incident resulted in moore being booked,so it very much proberbly will be.

also,tranmere can kick up a fuss for one of their players being pelted.

also,anyone see ronniesaurous widing up the crowd after the game...?rather animated he was,as a copper just looked on.

only needed an idiot to jump him and pop.

I saw that as I was leaving the main stand. It seemed to last for a couple of minutes and as you say stewards, officials and the police seemed to be doing nothing about it.

you are the sort of "fan" i really dislike

and me about you.

He can't see the game for people who are breaking the ground rules by standing all the game !!! Those who stand constantly blocking someones view just shows them for what they are. About time some people starting showing fellow fans some respect...

What also riles me are the comments ... he should move where he can see???!!??

rules are rules, sit down if your asked or don't go to the game.