I think we may as well throw all caution to the wind for the rest of the season.

Anybody who the club doesn't want to be here next season should be left out, unless there is no obvious player to replace him.

Edited by opinions4u

Agree with that.

Hope JR sticks with him now for a few games and we get to see him against Peterborough at BP

Not sure I wouldn't drop Hughes.

Front line of

Taylor --- Ales --- Smalley --- Ferreira

Would seem very high energy to me

We played much better without him by the sound of it tonight. And we scored after he'd gone off.

He hasn't played well for a while, I suspect he's been struggling with an injury

Edited by BP1960

Not sure I wouldn't drop Hughes.

Front line of

Taylor --- Ales --- Smalley --- Ferreira

Would seem very high energy to me

Lets just go for broke now! :wink:

Hughes Alessandra

Smalley

Taylor Allott Ferreira

Jones Greegs Rubes Lomax

Supple

Edited by alwaysablue

don't ask them, ask Joe

I didn't get chance to see tonights team, but if Eardley wasn't included I very much doubt it was through lack of quality or poor form. More likely to take him out of the firing line or because of injury. Against Tranmere he was good in the first half and faded towards the end as did the rest. People slagging him off for 'aimless' balls down the line need to have a look at what sort of support and movement he has ahead of him and then understand why he is forced to play percentages rather than to feet.

I didn't get chance to see tonights team, but if Eardley wasn't included I very much doubt it was through lack of quality or poor form. More likely to take him out of the firing line or because of injury. Against Tranmere he was good in the first half and faded towards the end as did the rest. People slagging him off for 'aimless' balls down the line need to have a look at what sort of support and movement he has ahead of him and then understand why he is forced to play percentages rather than to feet.

and he seems to have the ball more than any other player on he park, yes he gives it away and has to play the long ball sometimes but i would be much more worried and annoyed if he shyed away from wanting the ball.

i dont think he has been great by any stretch but i think alot people dont pick up the good things he does

it was difficult to form a decent opinion of the lad tonight. Thrown in the deep end 30 mins to go with poor ball coming from Lomax.

Sure, he was high octane and certainly keen. Headed wide at the back post, could have done better. Looks like he'll be fun to watch though.

Whittaker was the difference when he came on. That and the fact Cheltenham sat back in the final 1/2 hour.

From now till the end:

Fleming

Lomax Gregan Hazell Jones Ferreira Allott Westlake Taylor Alessandra Hughes

Lets go for it 1 in net, 10 up front!!!

I assume this is what we mean when we say go for broke :grin:

Sounds like young Ferreira had quite an impact tonight.

Think we have nothing to lose now.

Start him and Allessandra next game . Drop Kabba

Sorry but don't get your hopes up with the lad. He looked full of energy but as Smalley proved last night with another Forest Gump impression running isn't the only quality you need. Felt a bit sorry for Ferreira as apart frpm a header he then went 10 minutes without touching it. He was trying a bit hard but gave us all the best laugh of the evening when he was running around in the box even though their physio was traeting a player.

Fair play he's got some (dance) moves, and he obviously models himself on that overpaid arraogant actor who wears No 7 at that team in Trafford. He'll provide some entrtainment but lets not make him our saviour just yet please.

One other comment - Martin Allen is still a cock.

Sorry but don't get your hopes up with the lad. He looked full of energy but as Smalley proved last night with another Forest Gump impression running isn't the only quality you need. Felt a bit sorry for Ferreira as apart frpm a header he then went 10 minutes without touching it. He was trying a bit hard but gave us all the best laugh of the evening when he was running around in the box even though their physio was traeting a player.

Fair play he's got some (dance) moves, and he obviously models himself on that overpaid arraogant actor who wears No 7 at that team in Trafford. He'll provide some entrtainment but lets not make him our saviour just yet please.

One other comment - Martin Allen is still a cock.

Everytime he got the ball he had 3 players on him instantly. A bit like the treatment Taylor suffered. It's that type of player who creates space for others to exploit (well bar danny jones, but he was on the opposite side to Fabio). Sadly, we havent got anyone capable of achieving that.

Hope he gets a decent run in, as if he proves himself to be good enough then I dont see why we couldnt get him on a season loan next season.