striker search

bbc

quite scathing really in the context of things,and a suggestion he is here for longer than 9 games

I didn't find it scathing, very honest and brutally true. Joe has pointed out the problems and weaknesses very quickly, although a quick read on here may have helped him along.

I didn't find it scathing, very honest and brutally true. Joe has pointed out the problems and weaknesses very quickly, although a quick read on here may have helped him along.

scathing or brutally honest.....same thing. its took him two games to assess and realise that it gone tits up,and we not scoring

the line that says,i now realise that the coaching staff spoke the truth,or something similar,would lead you to think that tommy n dux have been banging on for ages about it,but nobody until now has listened.

bishop at bury wont be allowed,there in the playoffs or close to auto arent they.

grant holt maybe,but there going for promotion also.

whoever it is i hope they know where the onion bag is.

Evans is a first teamer now.

Sturridge is negotiating himself a 70k a week pay deal.

yes but sturridge isnt getting regular games....joe may just ring up pester a bit and say come on mark...you definately owe me one. end of season to shoot us up please.

Evans or sturridge would do nicely from city, cant help feeling we need someone a bit bigger though. Lets hope Joe can find another Frankie Bunn fron somewhere.

Evans was :censored:e in the Uefa cup <_<

Lol but in seriousness I think he would rip trees up at this level

Danny Welbeck anyone :blink: ?

yes but sturridge isnt getting regular games....joe may just ring up pester a bit and say come on mark...you definately owe me one. end of season to shoot us up please.

Being loaned out to a League One side won't do his claims for 70k a week much good.

As for Welbeck he's in United's squad that are still going for 3 trophies. Gets a game once in a while too.

Have we suddenly turned into Championship team gunning for the play-offs? Sturrage?? Welbeck?? Heheh.

Gotta be a big target man hasn't it? I'll say we'll end up with a gangly, wet-behind-the-lugholes beanpole from Stoke City reserves or something.

Alan Lee would have been ideal. Might have been a bit of a stretch but he's the sort of lump we could do with.

Have we suddenly turned into Championship team gunning for the play-offs? Sturrage?? Welbeck?? Heheh.

Gotta be a big target man hasn't it? I'll say we'll end up with a gangly, wet-behind-the-lugholes beanpole from Stoke City reserves or something.

Sod it lets get Benjani here to get some form :wink:

just what i was going to post.

shame he wasn't here earlier,he has identified problems and trying to solve them,unlike shez who seemed oblivious to them.

To be fair to Shez on this, I think he knew the problem.

He just kept making the same mistake in who he signed- as others have said- strikers with a big reputation but not performing at the moment, tghat never performed for us. It was a amazing how often we have done it.

Hopefullyh Joe knows the type of striker he wants.

To be fair to Shez on this, I think he knew the problem.

He just kept making the same mistake in who he signed- as others have said- strikers with a big reputation but not performing at the moment, tghat never performed for us. It was a amazing how often we have done it.

Hopefullyh Joe knows the type of striker he wants.

i meant that really in general terms,not as in the search for a striker.

http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/page/Pr...13~6910,00.html

not in the squad in their last game not sure if hes injured, got a decent record and 6ft 1in.

Thompson won't come here - he's featured regularly this season for them; and after they've played nearly 55 games this season with their cup exploits; they're going to need all the players they've got!!

James Scocroft has had a big falling out with Colin at Palace; Colin is taking legal advice to see what can be done as he has refused to go out on loan.

Think we are realistically looking to the Championship for an Up & coming Big lad - or a low Prem side for the same thing...........

A Jordan Robertson type player who's side is looking to get them out for experience - not a match fitness seeking experienced type that we've been getting in recently