message from Joe and TTA to fans

Sorry i dont see TTa taking us anywhere mate.

Joe i do have faith in,but the owners? Hmmm not sure.

We still have a club because of TTA! They have spent a hell of a lot on this club and I for one am very gratefull.

As far as Hughes, he was going anyway at the end of the season and Joe didnt want someone that was going to give half arsed performaces for the rest of the season

Sorry i dont see TTa taking us anywhere mate.

Joe i do have faith in,but the owners? Hmmm not sure.

C'mon Rigsby, who got Joe here?

Ad you wonder why Joe calls messageboards a cesspit.

This is the most ridiculous post ever on OWTB.

screams out 2 me that we have given up reachin the play-offs this season, hughes was always gonna leave at end of season if we didnt go up, and with the almost impossible ask of reachin the top 6 this time i guess it was comin.

gettin rid of him now has saved on wages and a chance 2 blood the younger lads once again

maybe it is his influence or attitude thats caused him to leave but by not bringing anybody in to replace your leading goalscorer sounds as though the faith has been lost for this season at least

tell u summat though, supportin the blues, there is never a dull moment

we might as well throw caution to the wind now, we might just strike gold with hughes out of the side, you never know.

its going to be just like the keeper coming up for the last corner of the game. :shock:

Yeah, and taking your leading goalscorer off.

Yeah, and taking your leading goalscorer off.

For what it's worth this is what I think. Hughesy is our leading scorer, but we need to look at his current form, which, I believe has not been so good. Therefore getting dropped should not have surprised him.

But, Joe said there is no point taking him to London for him to sit on the bench and he wont be here next season anyway cos we cant afford him.

This baffles me. I would have thought having your leading scorer on the bench is a card up your sleeve if things dont go according to plan. In our position I would have kept him until the end of the season, even if he was on the bench for every remaining match.

So, I think there is more to his departure than meets the eye. Has he done something to upset Joe? Is he a disruptive influence? All speculation I know and I doubt we will ever find out. :unsure::unsure: